Newcastle United vs. Benfica - 11/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

Mike

Have you gotten the tickets for this yet? Tomorrow is the last day when I'm at home before leaving on Wednesday morning. Do I need the receipt printed to pick it up from the box office?

Anyone?

Have you gotten the tickets for this yet? Tomorrow is the last day when I'm at home before leaving on Wednesday morning. Do I need the receipt printed to pick it up from the box office?

Anyone?

Mine arrived ages ago. You will  be alright just taking the card you purchased your tickets with to the box office and they will print you off a new one.

Anyone?

Mine arrived ages ago. You will  be alright just taking the card you purchased your tickets with to the box office and they will print you off a new one.

:thup:

Anyone?

:thup:

You're over for that one Pata? Or for the derby as well?

Both, from Wednesday to Monday.  :aww:

Oh well done mate. :thup:

Would have done it as well but the job doesn't let me leave the country this very weekend. Lucky enough that I'll be able to watch it.

Would have done it as well but the job doesn't let me leave the country this very weekend. Lucky enough that I'll be able to watch it.

That's unlucky mate, this was just too good chance to miss for me. Might take some time to have a European QF and the mackems in space of few days again. :lol:

That's unlucky mate, this was just too good chance to miss for me. Might take some time to have a European QF and the mackems in space of few days again. :lol:

It really is. Hope you'll have nice time. :thup:

2-0 up and then a last minute goal by Benfica to make up for all the last minute winners we've had recently at home

We lost 2-0 away at Anderlecht in the early 70s, got to 3-0 in the second leg at SJP only to concede a last minute goal and go out, iirc. Painful.