Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

these post hits and near misses of cisse are going to click very soon and he is going to bag a hatful i can just feel it, i have a good feeling sunderland will oblige as well.

Someone's taking a hattrick deep in the butt soon. What better timing?

these post hits and near misses of cisse are going to click very soon and he is going to bag a hatful i can just feel it, i have a good feeling sunderland will oblige as well.

Someone's taking a hattrick deep in the butt soon. What better timing?

yep- he needs to see thier threads on him being shit etc etc,  :laugh:

Reckon this might be a draw. Would probably take that too, after today's result. Di Canio will have them fired up and it will no doubt be a scrappy encounter.

They'll shit bricks if we get the atmosphere right, which we didn't last season but did the year before.

Reckon this might be a draw. Would probably take that too, after today's result. Di Canio will have them fired up and it will no doubt be a scrappy encounter.

They'll shit bricks if we get the atmosphere right, which we didn't last season but did the year before.

Putting Ben Arfa on the bench would be massive imo.

In a how short a time do you reckon you could run from the station to the ground? 7-9 mins?

About 2 weeks for me, most people around 10 minutes if reasonably fit.

In a how short a time do you reckon you could run from the station to the ground? 7-9 mins?

Possible, but you've got to get out of the station barriers and into the ground which adds a few minutes on. And if you don't have a ticket before you get on the train, forget it.

shola will play imo.

He shouldn't and I've said many times before in the past that he should for this fixture, he's too much of a liability now and the gamble is too great.

What annoys me about the Sunderland games is that it's a lose-lose situation for us really. If we win then all is as it should be, no big fuss, and if they win it's like they've won the World Cup and we'll hear about it for 50 years.

shola will play imo.

He shouldn't and I've said many times before in the past that he should for this fixture, he's too much of a liability now and the gamble is too great.

Bring him on if things aren't happening, no other reason.

Anyone got any clue how they will line up? Gardner was their biggest threat to us IMO with his free kicks and long shots but hes suspended that should ease a lot of the pressure.

I think if we can handle Sessegnon it should be a fairly comfortable afternoon.

On paper we are streets ahead but the Pards' factor can always change this considerably.

I hope Larsson finally gets called out on his cheating this time. He's always liable for some cuntish act.

hope he doesnt play. his dead balls are 90% of the concern i have about them.

If we spread the ball across the midfield like we did against Benfica and from what I saw today then we will have no problem. It's the set pieces that will be our biggest concern really. We can't let them come at us like Fulham did today because giving them free kicks near the edge of the box is defiantly their biggest threat, we really need to close them down in the middle.

The crowd will be up for this though, despite what happens of Thursday.

Chelsea gave Sunderland too much space today, probably down to the fact that they will be fucked by playing 4 games in 9 days. Don't give them the space and we should be fine.

We need to create a venomous atmosphere for them like we did for the 5-1.  Quinn and Short walked from a car and they were given loads of stick and the players were given the same as soon as the players’ coach turned up.  They were beaten before a ball was kicked and we need to do it again because we didn’t do it last season and they had a much easier day.  Intimidate them and they will fold before even getting out on to the pitch.