Cooking and recipes--the Tommy's pies thread

B-more Mag

made some amazing cheeseburgers once; use a standard recipe for beef burgers but add grated cheese of choice into the hamburger mix with the breadcrumbs before you make them into pattys...also go heavy on the Worcester sauce

grill them, the grated cheese inside the burger is amaaaaaaaaazing

orgasmaburgers

50/50 mix of pork and beef(horse) mince roughly 225grams of each should do about 4 burgers depending on size

Fresh Taragon finely chopped

1 table spoon of dried red chilli

1 tea spoon of wholegrain mustard

1 egg yolk

1 lvl tablespoon of corn flour

a good helping of freshly grated parmesean(not that pre-grated rubbish)

Mix it all up and roll into a big ball, leave in the fridge for an hour or so to help it bind better.

take out of fridge and split into 4, roll each part into a ball and pat flat by hand.

fry, grill or bbq to taste.

use lamb mince and swap out the taragon for fresh mint, for lamb burgers

I'm genuinely interested in this thread tbh, if anyone knows how to get pasta properly garlicky then lay down their method. I have massive trouble properly infusing the oil.

Cook your pasta and drain it. Get some butter heat it in a pan, crush two cloves of garlic and fry in the butter till golden. Pour this sauce onto your pasta and stir through  :dontknow:

For extra  :megusta: fry about 40 sage leaves in your butter.

Corned beef hash

peel and boil some potato's

cook until they are slightly undercooked then drain and mash and season with salt/pepper. add butter or a splash of milk whilst mashing for creamer mash.

chop an onion and a can of corned beef.

chuck onions in a pan with a bit of oil and fry until begining to soften. add the corned beef.

fry and mash in the pan for a few minutes, when all chunks are broken down, season with worcestershire sauce or marmite/bovril(you dont need loads) and some Basil. fry for a couple more minutes then remove from heat.

in an oven proof dish layer baked beans, then the corned beef, then the mash.

whack in a pre-heated oven at around 200, for about 20 mins. take out the oven, put grated cheese on and stick back in for 5 mins.

job done, enjoy, beware as it will be face melting hot.

I'm genuinely interested in this thread tbh, if anyone knows how to get pasta properly garlicky then lay down their method. I have massive trouble properly infusing the oil.

Use garlic granules.

Pre heat the oven for 10 or so minutes.

Remove the pastry from the packaging.

Place the pastry in the oven.

Leave to cook for 20 minutes.

Ensure piping hot through out.

Serve.

Enjoy.

Icelands frozen Greggs Sausage Rolls.

Beats my parents corned beef hash recipe. Add raw onions, sliced potatoes, corned beef and water to a casserole dish. Don't bother with cooking anything off or adding seasoning. Cook to within an inch of its life  :lol:

This is my next mission. Once I've sourced all the ingredients.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0179w8g

That's my favorite. A dish to die for.

Looks different in the video though. Color seems way off. From my observation the eateries here add lemongrass too. The beef is usually left too simmer until tender and water evaporated off to give a think rich gravy.

http://www.rasamalaysia.com/uploaded_images/beef_rendang/beef_rendang4_s.jpg

:lol::lol:

No idea why this cracked me up. probably because some dude who makes outrageous photoshop pictures and sick jokes wants garlic infused oil :lol:

Get some oil, stick a few cloves of garlic in, put the lid on. Garlic Oil. Done. Cunt.

Guest icemanblue

:lol::lol:

No idea why this cracked me up. probably because some dude who makes outrageous photoshop pictures and sick jokes wants garlic infused oil :lol:

Get some oil, stick a few cloves of garlic in, put the lid on. Garlic Oil. Done. Cunt.

:lol: