West Bromwich Albion vs Newcastle United - 20/04/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Fenham Mag

Even without Tiote we have Anita, Sissoko and Cabaye in the middle which would be a lot of people's first choice midfield anyway. Marveaux will be the big miss, but there's Gouffran and Hatem available so it's hardly a disaster. Not to mention Obertan, although that probably would end in disaster. There is still a decent team to put out there for a win, and that's what we should be looking for.

No Perchy?  :kasper:

Some form of GK

Debuchy Taylor MYM Hairdryer

Sissokho Cabaye Anita

HBA Cisse Gouffran

2-0 to the Toon, come onnn!

I'd be very happy with this team... and result of course!

I'd like to see Sissoko in a deeper role with Anita, giving Cabaye more freedom to make his intelligent passes. So 4-2-3-1 could work in this game as well.

Have zero faith in us getting any sort of positive result away from home. I've basically written it off and am fully expecting a loss.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong. Results this season would suggest yet another loss though.

Why the fuck is he still in a job man?  :(

Have zero faith in us getting any sort of positive result away from home. I've basically written it off and am fully expecting a loss.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong. Results this season would suggest yet another loss though.

Why the fuck is he still in a job man?  :(

Hughton got the boot after WBA, right?

Like you, expecting zilch from tomorrow except another injury.

Cisse hosted a dinner in Newcastle this week as part of his fundraising, and was supported by Ben Arfa, Sissoko and Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa among others.

The derby defeat was still raw for the Magpies stars, but spirits were raised when Ben Arfa bid only a tenner for Sissoko’s signed shirt in the auction.

Sissoko retaliated by offering a fiver for Ben Arfa’s.

:lol:

I'm feeling good about today. The sun is shining (well in Northampton it is), I'll shortly be off to Birmingham, the drinks will be flowing and if little else they'll be some grunt behind the players after the no show last week. Just think, 3 vital points and we can sit there watching MotD later with an 'almost safe from relegation' beer in wor hands. It's time something just clicked after the nothingness and unluckiness of late.

I'm more excited about today then I was excited/nervous last weekend.

Not feeling confident, but I at least expect some individual performances after the shambles last week. Pardew might be a lost cause as a manager, but his tactics don't go anywhere near explaining getting turned over by that shower of shit. Some of the players that let the club down last week need to try and earn a little redemption.