The general stupidity of football fans

Dr Venkman

I'm still convinced that this whole regime is some kind of scientific experiment into Stockholm Syndrome and masochistic tendencies in human beings.  It's pathetic when talking to people in the pub etc who are peddling out the same tired excuses as the people who are laughing at the sheer idiocy and gullibility on a daily basis.

People keep giving them their money that they've worked so hard to earn, it really is amazing.  TV money's been trousered and people are still waxing lyrical about the transfers hat they've got in.  Beggars belief, man.

"We shall start with Pardew. His votes, in the order that we asked, were Great (3.3 %), Good (21.42 %), Average (37.33 %), Poor (21.53 %) and Awful(16.42 %)."

Interesting. I'd say that tallies with the views of most of the fans I know. Although it suggests that this forum is full of warped extremists when it comes to Pardew.

Derp off back to the masses then, little sheep.

"We shall start with Pardew. His votes, in the order that we asked, were Great (3.3 %), Good (21.42 %), Average (37.33 %), Poor (21.53 %) and Awful(16.42 %)."

Interesting. I'd say that tallies with the views of most of the fans I know. Although it suggests that this forum is full of warped extremists when it comes to Pardew.

Derp off back to the masses then, little sheep.

sure signs of an internet loony  :lol:

Aye, 3/4s of fans thinking he's average to s*** is fairly high.

and then an obviously warped manipulation of statistics.

Couldn't prove the point more clearly really.

and then an obviously warped manipulation of statistics.

Keegan was perhaps our greatest manager, yet when it came to away form he managed 7 wins out of 19 games, 6 wins out of 21, and 9 wins out of 21 in the three seasons he managed us in the Premier League.

To get 6 away wins out of 11 with a squad that, player for player, clearly isn't a match for 6 other sides in the division, is absolutely fantastic.

Is Pardew the most tactically astute manager we have ever had?

O0