Season Ticket Prices 2013-14

Tsunami

I've just received my renewal invitation. My ticket has gone up around £100 with an invitation to secure this price for the next 8 years. There's no mention anywhere of rescinding the existing 10 year price freeze. I take it that everyone else on the initial 10 year deal has also now been invited to a 8 year deal at an increased price?

I was totally confused to have received two renewal letters, only to remember that a mate bought a half season ticket for one of his other mates and it ended up in my name because I'm in his friends and family.

Guest WashyGeordie

I paid for mine for 13/14 the end of last month and it was the same price (well £5 more but hey)...

So I've got a renewal letter inviting me to freeze my ST price at the increased rate of £602 when I'm sure I was only paying around £508. It's even showing my seat as the wrong seat. Is this going to be someone who took out a half ST using my main ST?

Problem solved, a mate used my ST details to purchase one of them six game tickets in February and it's an invite to freeze the price of that ticket for the next 6 years at £602.

*phew*

Rang the ticket office. Apparently the club are aware that some fans on the 10 year plan have been sent letters in error inviting them to join a 8 year deal. Club say ignore the letter and all is good.

Rang the ticket office. Apparently the club are aware that some fans on the 10 year plan have been sent letters in error inviting them to join a 8 year deal. Club say ignore the letter and all is good.

They're so bad. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Roger Kint

On general sale today. Cant decide if they have a wonderful sense of humour or are just disturbingly unaware of what is happening around them  :lol:

Obviously its the second part.

Signing up for the eight-year deal over ten months (May to February) will mean fans in standard seating pay less than £61 a month.

I'm confused - I thought we were being charged over 12 months now?

Signing up for the eight-year deal over ten months (May to February) will mean fans in standard seating pay less than £61 a month.

I'm confused - I thought we were being charged over 12 months now?

The following years will be.