PFA Player of the Year: Gareth Bale (both awards)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope Bale doesn't get it so I don't have to listen to the inevitable whining afterwards. I'd probably go Suarez, then Bale for YP on basic play, although I don't think players should be considered for YP if they're up for the other award. I'd prefer the YP award to be for U-21s, and on that basis, Suarez and Lukaku for me.

Carrick for me, quietly gets on with it and hasn't had a bad game, you don't need to stand out every game to be the most important cog in the wheel sometimes.

Carrick's a great player and has been for a while.

Some of us got laughed at when we said he was better than Tiote a year ago, like. Criminally underrated.

Quite confused as why RVP has so few votes, he's basically the reason Man Yoo are ending the season with the title.

Man U are going to end up with a similar amount of points to last season. City pissing away points away from home is the reason.

Quite confused as why RVP has so few votes, he's basically the reason Man Yoo are ending the season with the title.

Man U are going to end up with a similar amount of points to last season. City pissing away points away from home is the reason.

Not sure about now but in the middle of February he had won them 22 points and no one else came close..... 1 player winning a club 22 points is pretty big.

Not sure about now but in the middle of February he had won them 22 points and no one else came close..... 1 player winning a club 22 points is pretty big.

You know how Man U are though, dude. If not him it'd just be someone else. Even Michael Owen managed to get 5 goals in that side.

Quite the dilemma.

Suarez has been a consistent goal-scorer all season, but he's a horse-faced cunt and Liverpool is shit.

Bale had the most electric run of form, but he looks like a chimpanzee and has sucked for a couple weeks.

Van Persie is the top goal-scorer on the league's best team, but Michael Owen also managed 5 goals for them once.

I vote Mata.

I'd want Bale to win it, then Saurez as them two have dazzled me. Hazard being in there is a joke, good player but not all season for me. Mata I've not seen enough of, really rate him but shows how much I've not been watching this season as I thought he was mostly benched or playing as a sub when he should have been starting.

Van Persie hasn't been as effective as last season for me, mainly because he was dragging Arsenal along as a one man band where Man Utd only needed more goals from someone to win this year and he just gave that to them on a plate without really pushing himself to meet what he was doing last year. Carrick is a bit bizarre, perhaps that shows how shocking this season has been that Carrick is up there.

You are acting like they would be playing with ten players if they didn't have him