Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 27/04/2013 @ 5.30pm (ESPN)

Elliottman

they have nowt to play for?

I think they'll feel they owe us one after the fixture last season, got a bad feeling about this game.

"We were missing our captain in Colo today as well as Cheik and and it showed, they had more drive and a bit more experience and we just couldn't match them"

I fear deeply for this one. It all depends on if Suarez gets punished - if he plays, it could get to 5 or 6. If he doesn't, just a modest 0-3.

In other words, we're shit and have a shit manager. They're ok, so they'll win easily.

I think they'll feel they owe us one after the fixture last season, got a bad feeling about this game.

"We were missing our captain in Colo today as well as Cheik and and it showed, they had more drive and a bit more experience and we just couldn't match them"

We was missing, was. It's Pards after all. :lol:

was talking to gimp earlier between swearing about Pardew, he said we would shit it out for a draw. I think I would happily take that, a point a game now would do.

We was missing, was. It's Pards after all. :lol:

I try and stay away from the cheap shots as it lessens the impact of the absolute truths. For example, he's a shit cunt that needs to fuck off.

Evening game on the telly, slightly more positive outlook amongst the players/staff after sneaking a point at West Brom, Liverpool aren't any great shakes, hopefully no Suarez...

Some tenuous reasons, admittedly, but it does have the hallmarks of a game that we'd be up for.

Saying that, if we struggle badly again then where exactly is the light at the end of the tunnel?

Evening game on the telly, slightly more positive outlook amongst the players/staff after sneaking a point at West Brom, Liverpool aren't any great shakes, hopefully no Suarez...

Some tenuous reasons, admittedly, but it does have the hallmarks of a game that we'd be up for.

Saying that, if we struggle badly again then where exactly is the light at the end of the tunnel?

Death.

Guest fraser

ESPN, we always play triple dogshite when they show us.

Which is another way of saying that the law of averages is in our favour! I like your optimism!