Paul McCartney is dead?

James

There was a thread on this a few months back.  Hilarious lot of nonsense.

Is a bit silly really, the amount of depth people seem to be going through with their analysis like putting mirrors against albums and then attempting to phone up what looks like a phone number. Probably obsessives unable to accept McCartney's post 66 improvement as being just down to a change of instruments and recording technique.

Oh MY God! Paul McCartney is looking in the other direction to EVERYONE else on the Let it Be Album, HE MUST BE DEAD!!

Only beaten by Cliff Richard to the crown of biggest wet in Music. John and Ringo were the Beatles.

Thought Ringo was supposed to be a bit shit?

Apparently the guy who replaced him briefly on a Beatles Tour was better.

Slightly off topic, but is the Love album any good?

Yeh I think its quality.

Do the songs actually sound any different to the originals?

Not hugely, a lot of it is just little subtle things. Like at the start of Get Back, they have the very start of Hard Days Night at the beginning. Much of it is live recordings mixed in with studio work. Its good, maybe not worth buying if you have all the songs anyway but I like it.

they want to say : "look at that crazy guy here,no way he is paul,paul is GOD"  :D

so they make him as "dead" so whenever someone says look at this wife beater,the go : "thats not paul,paul is dead.."

Sorry, I dont qite get what you are trying to say?

Guest toonarmy1810

be the same nobs that reckon the world trade centre attack was a demolition!! LOL , st nicks has beds spare for those people bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

The evidence put forward is hilarious.  A lot of the "clues" are plainly the meanderings of hippies who've stared at the album covers for too long.

I think the best evidence for the theory is that almost everything McCartney's done since 1970 has been completely and utterly shit.  It's difficult to believe the same man who wrote 'Yesterday' also wrote 'Mull of Kintyre' and 'The Frog Chorus'.