Homeworld Shipbreakers

Willow

Gearbox have the potential to do good work. It really depends what a publisher would want of them, they obviously have multiple teams and will have development budgets for each project. That Aliens shite had a rather troubled development but maybe they'll have the opportunity to put in a few years graft like Borderlands - one of the series of the generation.

Why would someone play home world rather than sins? I liked home world but sins is in a league of its own.

Serious question though.

Not sure as I've never played either really but you need to post your avatar in a larger size. RIGHT HERE

Why would someone play home world rather than sins? I liked home world but sins is in a league of its own.

Serious question though.

Not sure as I've never played either really but you need to post your avatar in a larger size. RIGHT HERE

Damn it, im on my phone but I will provide the goods tomorrow ;)

Serious question though.

An actual storyline for the single-player game and a 3rd axis.  SoaSE is a superb game but it can't hold a candle to Homeworld.

• 4 months later...

Decent news for Homeworld fans at least

http://www.shacknews.com/article/80954/homeworld-shipbreakers-announced-turns-spiritual-successor-into-official-sequel

Given how much Gearbox wanted the Homeworld IP, it should be unsurprising that the studio would want to create a new game in the series. In addition to the HD remakes of the first two games, Gearbox will be making a new game called Homeworld: Shipbreakers, developed in conjunction with Blackbird Interactive.

If the name sounds familiar, that's because the game was formally known as Hardware: Shipbreakers, a spiritual successor to Homeworld made by many of the original's former developers. For fans, perhaps there can be no better news: the franchise has been reunited with its creators, and a new game that can officially don the Homeworld name is coming.