NUFC Player of the Year

Wallace

Head aches when I think about this. No one really stands out. Santon for the first half of the season perhaps. Sissoko, Debuchy or Cisse for the second. Cisse has wasted a lot of good chances though due to various reasons (lack of concentration, desperation, selfishness, lack of composure), while Sissokos performances has dropped dramatically while Debuchy has been consistent albeit not "prepardure Sissoko"-good. Santon aug-dec, Debuchy Jan-now...  :undecided:

When he wasn't injured Krul only occasionally reached the height of last season. I wouldn't say Krul has had a great season.

Cabaye was poor when he was carrying his injury. After his return following his operation he was good for a few games. For the last 6 games or so he has been mediocre with the odd poor moment and the occasional good moment.

Yes to the two above. I can't help thinking that he'd take a lot from getting such an award, too. And let's be fucking honest, we're a lot better off with a more confident Cisse than a more confident Santon etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Ridiculous that there is such a dearth of players who can come away from the season with any credit.

I'd be tempted to say Gouffran as being one of the few to perform well and make a difference consistently despite his short time here.