Away Ticket Prices

Guest FSF

The Football Supporters' Federation needs your support to help bring down the price of tickets, with our Twenty's Plenty for Away Tickets Petition – www.fsf.org.uk/20plenty

We're calling upon football clubs at all levels of the game to recognise and reward the amazing contribution of away fans by getting together to agree an across the board price cap on away match tickets of £20 (£15 for concessions).

What’s the point in a petition, you might ask? Each signature on the Twenty’s Plenty petition triggers an email to your club, telling them you want to see something done about the cost of attending football, as well as an email to the Premier League telling them the same.

In a little over a week more than 5,000 fans have already signed the petition to let their clubs know their feelings on the matter - please spare 30 seconds of your time and join them today – www.fsf.org.uk/20plenty

We understand that football is unaffordable for many and this is especially true for away fans who, aside from match tickets, must contend with spiralling food, drink and travel costs. There has been a tremendous groundswell of opinion lately with campaigns popping up across the country and Twenty’s Plenty will try to harness that energy and discontent.

For more on why you should back the campaign check out this pdf - http://bit.ly/14ic58h - or visit our website - www.fsf.org.uk

Thanks,

The FSF

Guest neesy111

£20 seems incredibly cheap.

The principle is right though, stuff like QPR charging £50 is absolute madness. Maybe away tickets no more expensive than the average home price?

Is it though compare to quite a few other countries?

The principle is right though, stuff like QPR charging £50 is absolute madness. Maybe away tickets no more expensive than the average home price?

Is it though compare to quite a few other countries?

I don't know TBH, I just expect PL football to cost quite a lot. Probably wrongly I guess, but turning the price back to £20 seems a very ambitious target.

£20 is only 'incredibly cheap' in the la-la land of football in this country.

I agree, i'd have said in this day and age £30 would be about the norm.

People are pushovers over here, and love the sport too much for their own good. They try to raise prices in Germany and they vote with their feet, people here grumble and continue to pay it. The league is rolling in foreign TV money yet they still continue to rip off matchgoing fans.

People are poshovers over here, and love the sport too much for their own good. They try to raise prices in Germany and they vote with their feet, people here grumble and continue to pay it. The league is rolling in foreign TV money yet they still continue to rip off matchgoing fans.

:thup: the new TV deal should've seen a % ticket price fall across the board given that all clubs could afford it.

TV, sponsors, players, staff, foreign markets, anyone else > match going fans.