Alan Pardew

Mike

Twitter rumours that Sissoko walked out of training played down by Ryder.

‏@lee_ryder The only thing that happened at the training ground is the training session finished, and a player left the training ground after it #nufc

Disgrace really. After that defeat training is over at 10:30, even if it ended now that's still not enough thy should be doing 10 hours a day at the very least trying to put it right.

Hopefully Pardew was saying goodbye and sissoko wasn't hanging around to pretend to feel sorry for him.

@lee_ryder The team normally has a light session on Mondays after a game. Then starts working on next game Tuesday. #nufc

These were the type of tweets he was addressing I imagine

United For Newcastle ‏@UtdForNewcastle 32m Apparently Sissoko has walked out of training early today, gone home inside of an hour.  No other players have left yet. (via @NorthernJam)

Does that mean we start our 4 days training on the defence on a Tuesday? If so, when do we actually work on the attacking side of our game?

@lee_ryder The team normally has a light session on Mondays after a game. Then starts working on next game Tuesday. #nufc

These were the type of tweets he was addressing I imagine

United For Newcastle ‏@UtdForNewcastle 32m Apparently Sissoko has walked out of training early today, gone home inside of an hour.  No other players have left yet. (via @NorthernJam)

Does that mean we start our 4 days training on the defence on a Tuesday? If so, when do we actually work on the attacking side of our game?

It's been put out of it's misery long ago. I think.

Fuck off, just get to fuck!!! Amazing statement of intent there by the board, obviously not going and another humbling by the mighty WH when we go there 'not to lose' and he'll still be here and 1 game worse off in our survival.

Only light training on a Monday because Pardew needs the rest of the day to sketch up his excuses for the inevitable capitulation on Saturday.

SHOCKING!!

Guest neesy111

"light session"? You fucking kidding me?

If this is our regular training pattern, no wonder why we look unfit.

Frankly I think it's disgusting that they put out the performance they did on Saturday and as a result they have to do about an hour's work on Monday.

I'd certainly have had them in on Sunday. And for a hell of a lot longer than an hour. And Monday. There's so much needs doing and so little time. They work about 10 hours a week ffs, including match days. Tiredness is one thing but they can sure as hell sit round and talk for a while, that shouldn't tire anyone out.

"light session"? You f***ing kidding me?

Don't most teams have a light training session the first one after a match?

Albeit not having lost 6-0 at the weekend

Guest neesy111

"light session"? You f***ing kidding me?

Don't most teams have a light training session the first one after a match?

Albeit not having lost 6-0 at the weekend

True, but I'm sure some do on the Sunday.  Don't we give players Wednesday off as well?

Still crossing my fingers: a lot of managers take training on Monday morning and then get the boot.

The Blackburn manager took training after he'd been sacked. Here's hoping...

There's a question, Steve "eccies!" Kean or Pardew? :lol:

He's a dead man walking I think. He's getting the sack - no matter what happens with the final 3 games. Had we gone and just finished comfortably mid-table I think he'd get another season here but I just don't believe he will given how close we are flirting with a drop and a possibility of missing out on the massive TV revenues.

Here's to hoping I guess. Stumble over the line; fire the man, and get this ship steady again. Like I've said before, it seems like our recruiting and financial side of the club are well oiled machines now, its the management side that has totally crumbled and not really aligned with the strides we've made in those areas. Wishful/clutching at straws type thinking here.

:(

Still crossing my fingers: a lot of managers take training on Monday morning and then get the boot.

The Blackburn manager took training after he'd been sacked. Here's hoping...

There's a question, Steve "eccies!" Kean or Pardew? :lol:

Kean he's not as bad as perceived IMO especially when you consider Blackburn have completely fallen apart without him.

As for the subject i don't think he will go before the end of the season, but i do think he will be sacked in the summer regardless of what division we are in.

I just don't think Ashley wants to sack him now with 3 games to go because the only ones who could take the job would be Carver/Beardsley.

cabaye is disappointing me in all this, for some reason i just feel like he should have led some type of revolt against pardew...not as dramatic as it sounds but even insofar as just to sit the daft cunt down and tell him that he's got a load of players who can't play his bullshit system so can we please try and play football for 3 games and see what happens, given his tactics have failed over the course of 35 games

maybe colo, or saylor, anyone really

cabaye is disappointing me in all this, for some reason i just feel like he should have led some type of revolt against pardew...not as dramatic as it sounds but even insofar as just to sit the daft cunt down and tell him that he's got a load of players who can't play his bullshit system so can we please try and play football for 3 games and see what happens, given his tactics have failed over the course of 35 games

maybe colo, or saylor, anyone really

Saturday looked like a mutiny, did you notice the team huddle before kick off?