Alan Pardew

Mike

If he does stay and we have to put up with it, I hope that Ashley tears strips of him in that meeting. The last thing I want is the smug, self-assured tit thinking that how he carries on is in any way acceptable. I know MA probably isn't the most ambitious but you would hope he has given Pardcluess ten nil.

To be honest, if there is a bid over 25m for Cabaye, we should sell him. 

Why ?

Because it's too good an offer to turn down for player who isn't as good as the hype anyway, has a suspect temprament when it comes to nasty tackles and hasn't took a decent corner for varnigh 2 years.

If he does stay and we have to put up with it, I hope that Ashley tears strips of him in that meeting. The last thing I want is the smug, self-assured tit thinking that how he carries on is in any way acceptable. I know MA probably isn't the most ambitious but you would hope he has given Pardcluess ten nil.

I've been told from my boss at work (who's last exclusive was that shola was going to Celtic last season  :D ) that Ashley has asked him for a dossier of why it all went wrong.

He will make his decision at the end of the week.

Girard HAS worked with Cabaye, and Debuchy iirc, and Gouffran as well. Also worked with N'Zogbia.

Yes i know who R. Garcia is.

I was right without knowing it?  :kasper:

Yes you were :lol: Not 100% sure which players, but 2-3 of our ones i think. Cabaye is one im pretty certain about.

I've been told from my boss at work (who's last exclusive was that shola was going to Celtic last season  :D ) that Ashley has asked him for a dossier of why it all went wrong.

MA: Okay Alan, I've made my position clear that you are a supreme shit-sucking cleft....Do you have the dossier?

Pardew: Sure chief, I've cracked wot woz the real fret to our campaign...have a look at page one.

A_2R4hyCMAAKe8f.jpg

Oh dear!

http://www.nufcblog.com/2013/05/22/newcastle-are-top-of-the-long-ball-league/

Here’s the list of long passes attempted last season in the Premier League by each team:

Newcastle 2,283

Fulham 2,131

Wigan 2,047

Everton 2,042

Liverpool 2,041

Tottenham 2,028

Swansea 2,024

Chelsea 2,003

Norwich 1,995

Stoke 1,989

Man United 1,968

Sunderland 1,952

West Ham 1,901

Aston Villa 1,893

West Brom 1,889

Reading 1,855

Southampton 1,826

QPR 1,800

Arsenal 1,755

Man City 1,611

:sweetjesus:

:lol:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4938214/Premier-League-long-ball-kings-not-Stoke.html

I was just reading this in the Sun

Percentage of long passes: Stoke 16.2%, Reading 15.7%, Newcastle 15.6%, West Ham 15.1%, Sunderland 14.9%, Norwich 14.9%, Aston Villa 13.3%, QPR 13.2%, West Brom 13.2%, Everton 12.9%, Fulham 12.6%, Spurs 12.2%, Wigan 11.4%, Chelsea 10.9%, Southampton 10.9%, Liverpool 10.3%, Swansea 10.1%, Man Utd 10%, Arsenal 8.3%, Man City 8%

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4938214/Premier-League-long-ball-kings-not-Stoke.html#ixzz2U3QxDp5n

MA: Okay Alan, I've made my position clear that you a supreme shit-sucking cleft....Do you have the dossier

Pardew: Sure chief, I've cracked wot woz the real fret to our campaign...have a look at page one.

A_2R4hyCMAAKe8f.jpg

:lol:

I've just read that Frank Arnesen has been sacked by Hamburg. This is probably total bollocks but would there be any sense in employing him to run the football side here?

I've just read that Frank Arnesen has been sacked by Hamburg. This is probably total bollocks but would there be any sense in employing him to run the football side here?

Wealth of experience. Knows the game inside out and probably has a very wide contact list.

Has there been given any reasons to why he's sacked?

Too Frank

Seems to be because they didn't qualify for the Europa League. :lol:

Seems to be because they didn't qualify for the Europa League. :lol:

He'd get a fucking big bonus if he did that here.

Guest icemanblue

James McManus ‏@JamesMcManus1 55m

Vurnon Anita slyly criticising Newcastle's style under Pardew: "“It’s very different – the play goes up and down, up and down."

:lol: Vurn knows the score like

As in 'end to end', of course. Carry on, though.

I hate how this silence tonight has given me that small glimmer of hope he could yet still be sacked.

Will just make me feel worse when it's finally announced he isn't though :(

Guest Dontooner

The world is round. whats comes round goes round...

Pardew fraud days are numbered. Martinez is my guess, either us or everton.