Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Our entire squad are unsuited to hopeful long balls, it's mental we even try it.

Unless your Alan Pardew that is.

Baffles me, while he isn't a good manager he isn't daft. How does he look at our squad and think it works, truly amazing he keeps going back to it. Surely after seeing us play well against Liverpool and the first half at Cardiff, why go back to it. It really baffles me.

Our entire squad are unsuited to hopeful long balls, it's mental we even try it.

Unless your Alan Pardew that is.

Baffles me, while he isn't a good manager he isn't daft. How does he look at our squad and think it works, truly amazing he keeps going back to it. Surely after seeing us play well against Liverpool and the first half at Cardiff, why go back to it. It really baffles me.

It's his nature I think.

But his lack of conviction tells me he actually has no self belief in his managerial abilities.

Gouffran

Remy                                    Ben Arfa

Cabaye      Sissoko

Anita/Tiote

It's really that simple.

Gouffran

Cabaye      Sissoko

Anita/Tiote

It's really that simple.

Gouffran

Cabaye     

Sissoko                Anita/Tiote

He wanted "more crosses". Hard to pull that off with no strikers.

s*** lofted crosses to nobody as soon as we get into the final third pretty much constitutes our entire attacking strategy, along with standing around watching HBA and shooting every time we are in a bit of space outside the box.

Two derby defeats on the spin against two of the worst mackem sides in recent years. It won't be safe for him to go out in the town now.

First two derby defeats in a row since 1967  :lol:

Pardew is a fucking half wit

Two derby defeats on the spin against two of the worst mackem sides in recent years. It won't be safe for him to go out in the town now.

It shouldn't be safe for him to set foot in NE.

I would imagine he is quite popular in Mackemland. With this numpty in charge they have never had it so good.

Gouffran

Cabaye      Sissoko

Anita/Tiote

It's really that simple.

Gouffran

Cabaye     

Sissoko                Anita/Tiote

Six of one, half dozen of the other. Their roles don't change.

First two derby defeats in a row since 1967  :lol:

Pardew is a f***ing half wit

He's broken some poor records, heaviest defeat against the mackems at home for decades and the heaviest home defeat since before my parents were born.

I'd insert the word 'deserved' in there too. If we'd outplayed them twice and been unlucky with deflections or summat then alright, it's shit but understandable. What has happened is absolutely fucking unforgivable.

http://www.bakeryandsnacks.com/var/plain_site/storage/images/publications/food-beverage-nutrition/bakeryandsnacks.com/financial/mexican-cola-bottler-delves-deeper-into-snacks-with-two-acquisitions/7782694-1-eng-GB/Mexican-Cola-bottler-delves-deeper-into-snacks-with-two-acquisitions_medium_vga.jpg

It shouldn't be safe for him to set foot in NE.

But if we score first on Wednesday you'll get "Alan Pardew's bawa".

Shameful. I hate the cunt.