Alan Pardew

Mike

Gouffran's absolutely no different to when he first arrived, nor is Cabaye. Both are better, if anything.

Disagree. Gouff attacked with pace and power when he first arrived. At the moment it seems like Pardew is in the process of converting him into the new Jonas. "defensive winger"

Gouffran's absolutely no different to when he first arrived, nor is Cabaye. Both are better, if anything.

Gouffran ran at people. Cabaye pinged the ball about like he owned the place.

This is made up nonsense. Gouffran was scared to run at people on his debut at Villa. I've seen him do it very few times since he arrived here. His best football came at the end of last season and start of this.

Tiote was really good today IMO, pretty much our only good player. Seems to be turning it around.

Yet I thought Tiote and Cabaye were poor and didn't get hold of the mid field at all.

Cabaye was poor IMO, Tiote did well on his own but would have been far better had the aforementioned + Sissoko supported him better.

Any goodwill I had left for the bloke is now gone, i'd be all for sacking him but what difference will it really make with Ashley and Kinnear running things.

We'd have someone else to want out, at least it would be different? I quite fancy hating some different flaws for a bit.

Other teams can have one or two players who don't have a good game. We seem to have the majority of the team having bad games all at the same time. We have suffered some truly awful defeats under Pardew. We've been hammered a few times too. When we win we rarely beat the opposition by more than one goal. I have to believe that another manager could do better with the team we have. It would be nice to have the team play for 90 minutes. We're lucky if we manage more than one half of decent play.

I said to someone on Friday that it will be a disgrace if we don't beat Sunderland. It is a disgrace. In 8 games they'd lost 7 and drawn one. Along come NUFC to roll over and hand them a win. It's the fault of the players and staff but as Pardew is the manager he has to carry the can.

Other teams can have one or two players who don't have a good game. We seem to have the majority of the team having bad games all at the same time. We have suffered some truly awful defeats under Pardew. We've been hammered a few times too. When we win we rarely beat the opposition by more than one goal. I have to believe that another manager could do better with the team we have. It would be nice to have the team play for 90 minutes. We're lucky if we manage more than one half of decent play.

I said to someone on Friday that it will be a disgrace if we don't beat Sunderland. It is a disgrace. In 8 games they'd lost 7 and drawn one. Along come NUFC to roll over and hand them a win. It's the fault of the players and staff but as Pardew is the manager he has to carry the can.

:thup:

Even a draw would have been a truly dreadful result given the state of them and what happened last time. He couldn't even manage that.

Guest Howaythetoon

He has had all week to work out who plays, where and how, yet what does the useless cunt do after just 10 minutes? He changes things. And that's not all, he changes things a few more times too. No wonder we have no semblance of unity either in an attacking sense or defensively. There is fuck all about us as a team, only the individual. We are a mess. Today Ben Arfa plays 4 different roles in one game. Remy and Goufran 3 and poor Sissoko 2. No wonder those 4 managed to look completely shit. There is no structure and no sense to any of our play and as a result our better players are quickly being sucked into playing no-man's football. 4 French internationals, looking as bad as anything we've seen in our colours in one fucking afternoon? He's killing them and killing us.

His CV before here: Reading, West Ham, Charlton and Southampton.

You get what you f***ing pay for. Nowt for nowt.

Walked out on Reading and sacked from the rest too. I bet he can't believe he is managing us - maybe that is why he won't want to leave.