West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

Elliot

Mbiwa.    Saylor.      Colo.    Perch

Anita.      Sissoko

HBA.              Cabaye.        Gouffran

Cisse

Tiote and Jonas need out.

No, no, we need a bit more experience in our side!

Harper, Jonas, Williamson and Shola please... and why not get Nicky Butt to come out of retirement for a few weeks whilst we're at it?

will probably be. 

Harper

Simpson Williamson/Taylor  Colo  Perch

Cabaye    Tiote

Ben arfa                                    Jonas

Shola      Cisse

He'll think, out with the frenchies and in with the "experience" I honestly think that will not work. I'd be happy with that back 4 except maybe MYM in at right back to help deal with the set pieces but Tiote and Jonas do not deserve to be in the team at all. Select our pacy players start with a 4-3-3 and try and play clinical counter attacking football with Ben Arfa, Sissoko and Gouffran.

will probably be. 

Harper

Simpson Williamson/Taylor  Colo  Perch

Cabaye    Tiote

Ben arfa                                    Jonas

Shola      Cisse

He'll think, out with the frenchies and in with the "experience" I honestly think that will not work. I'd be happy with that back 4 except maybe MYM in at right back to help deal with the set pieces but Tiote and Jonas do not deserve to be in the team at all. Select our pacy players start with a 4-3-3 and try and play clinical counter attacking football with Ben Arfa, Sissoko and Gouffran.

If he plays a side including Simpson, Harper, Perch, Williamson, Jonas and Shola then he shouldn't be anywhere near football. I honestly don't believe even Pardew is that dense.

Carroll, Nolan and Allardyce all ready to come back and bite us on the arse. Not in the least bit confident for this. Add into the mix the fact we've won one away game all season and I think we'll all be watching other results with far too much interest.

Harper

Simpson  Taylor  Colo  MYM

Perch.        Williamson

Tiote          Cabaye      Jonas

Cisse