Wood Pigeon Problem!

Crumpy Gunt

I think its a wood pigeon anyway.

First light the bastard is HOO HOO HOOOOOOOO'ing right outside the bedroom window. Half hour solid this morning had me wide awake.  Getting more and more regular now aswell so has obviously nested close by.

Short of getting the trusty air rifle out what can be done more humanely to ensure my nights kip goes uninterupted?

Loop this whilst reading the thread.  I wouldn't endorse their methods, sorry.

That came up in the boozer yesterday dinner time when I was ranting. Catch the pigeon!

Its 9am now and I feel like I need SLEEP badly. Got a days graft soon aswell. Its taking its toll. Just spoke to the neighbour who is constantly feeding the fucking things and he's said he'll stop.

Whatever you do don't use a racecar and a husky sounding dog.  That's been proven to be ineffective.

Its 9am now and I feel like I need SLEEP badly. Got a days graft soon aswell. Its taking its toll. Just spoke to the neighbour who is constantly feeding the fucking things and he's said he'll stop.

Wait, why would he do that?  Does he feed the rats too?

Whatever you do don't use a racecar and a husky sounding dog.  That's been proven to be ineffective.

Wait, why would he do that?  Does he feed the rats too?

He's obsessed with feeding them. Has 20/30 birds swooping into his garden most days. He was hand feeding sea gulls the other week. What a twat.

Fucking corner shop guy next to my house always throws corn out into the street for maybe 20 or 30 birds to eat. He exclusively puts it outside our house rather than in front of his fucking shop :lol: It's ridiculous. They're all shitty pigeons and seagulls too.

Fucking corner shop guy next to my house always throws corn out into the street for maybe 20 or 30 birds to eat. He exclusively puts it outside our house rather than in front of his fucking shop :lol: It's ridiculous. They're all shitty pigeons and seagulls too.

Break the cunt's jaw.

Break the cunt's jaw.

Harsh.  I'd write a strongly worded letter of complaint to the local parish.

Guest neesy111

Call up the RSPB and say that unless they come out and save the bird then you're about to set fire to its nest. That should do it.

:lol: