Sir Alex Ferguson

Smal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Telegraph Sport ‏@TelegraphSport 5m

Alex Ferguson is understood to be giving serious consideration to ending his 26-year reign as Manchester United manager. More follows #mufc

LOL MATES STEVE KEANE'S OUT OF A JOB AHAHAHAHA #banterzone #epl

Telegraph Sport ‏@TelegraphSport 5m

Alex Ferguson is understood to be giving serious consideration to ending his 26-year reign as Manchester United manager. More follows #mufc

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10042798/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-considering-retiring-as-Manchester-United-manager-before-end-of-the-week.html

Interesting...

A legend of the game but I won't be sorry to see the back of him. He seems to have become increasingly irritating over the course of this season in-particular.

Interesting...

A legend of the game but I won't be sorry to see the back of him. He seems to have become increasingly irritating over the course of this season in-particular.

I think a huge chunk of the Premier League will go here. He's an absolute legend. The title race, mind-games, etc. just won't be the same without him. He's entertaining.

Perfect timing if so. He won't do better than this next year.

Aye it's a good time for him to bow out. Given that he's won everything that's possible to win - the last big challenge was reinstating Man Utd as top dogs, after the disappointment of last season. He's done that and, meanwhile, I can't see his Man Utd ever winning the Champions League again. Probably is time to go.

Mourinho would be a really interesting appointment.

We can give him as long as he wants here, fucking managing us from the deathbed will provide better results than anyone the two clowns will end up choosing. As much as I hate the cunt, would have him here in a heart beat. Alas, wee club et al.