Car wing mirror - broken glass

Big Geordie

Woke up this morning to find that some twat has smashed the glass on my Zafira's driver-side wing mirror. All of the glass has fallen out, but given that I'm not that au fait with cars, can someone offer assistance on what are my best options to get a replacement as cheap as possible? I don't fancy taking it down to Bristol Street as they will charge top whack. :( Would somewhere like Halfords be able to help me out and fit it too?

I just go to the autoscrap yard in percy main and get mine from there.

I got two perfect ones for a corsa for 15 quid, and Vauxhall tried to charge me 160 for parts and labour.  :lol:

Was it parked on the path obstructing pedestrians by any chance..?  :whistle:

Nope! Parked on the road outside the house and causing no obstruction to pedestrians at all.

Sorry, was a bit of a private joke with someone off here  :embarrassed:

Glad you got some sensible answers though.

It's the glass - none left on the wing mirror itself, it's all on the deck. Just ordered one of those posted above, for £5. Should be hear by Tuesday.

Aye it's easy if it's just the glass, the replacement should just come with instruction but most of the time it's just a case of sticking a new one on.

:thup: yeah not a big deal really. Still a bitch that people hit cars and don't bother leaving any info.

People are cunts. One time some kids put my rear window through just for the hell of it, didn't bother trying to take anything, just because it's fucking funny that I get left with a £100 bill just before Christmas.