The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

f*** Porto.

And the new banner looks good.

2 Porto pigs decide no benfiquistas are gonna watch the game at that mall so they start throwing benfiquistas out while one portista from angola defends them.

Then things go sour, and sweet justice is served. Man what a cracker in the face.

Any need for shit like this?

Guest P.Aimar10

f*** Porto.

2 Porto pigs decide no benfiquistas are gonna watch the game at that mall so they start throwing benfiquistas out while one portista from angola defends them.

Then things go sour, and sweet justice is served. Man what a cracker in the face.

Any need for s*** like this?

Thats the mentality of the people here in Porto. Take a sport and strip it of all fair play and sportmanship values and replace them with hatred and regional/political disputes.

Interesting to note (OK - it probably isn't) that we've got more points this season (I think) with a game to spare than we did when we finished 4th.

Becoming more and more of a closed shop.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, that breakaway group is mad when you look how tight the rest of the table.

No Rooney for the trophy lift?

He's done a Terry.

he was on the bench though, wasn't he?  Rafael was there in full kit and was suspended today  :lol:

He wasn't in the squad . Rooney I mean,mate.

f*** Porto.

Any need for s*** like this?

This happened to me in Eldon Square Waitrose. Some motherfuquista took my charity token and put it in the Hedgehog Protection League slot. Suffice to say, she'll be drinking breakfast through a straw for the time being.....