Steve Harper's Testimonial - Newcastle XI V Arsenal 19/05/2013 - 4pm KO (on Sky)

Fenham Mag

Pardew says, he doesn't care if we lose 4-0 as long as the fans are happy.

In which case, I'll accept a 4-0 defeat followed by his immediate resignation.

Public sacking over the tannoy would be better.

We can but dream.

As much as I'd like to see us give Arsenal a game and get something out of it, (in an ideal world 3 points) I can't see it. Pardew is too negative, he will have us going out, standing on the goal line, bending over, dropping our shorts and handing Arsenal the lube.

Guest icemanblue

They denied us Champions League football, last season (not really). This season, we will deny them Champions League football (not really).

I wasn't at Villa Park, so haven't experienced relegation in person. I'm just happy to be going to this game with nothing riding on it.  Such are my lowered expectations and lack of passion, I'm half looking forward to it.

Chants for Sunday:

Taxi for Pardew

Fu*K off Pardew

When the ball hits your head and you sit in row Z, Blame Pardew, Blame pardew!

He's got the whole team playin' shite (to tune: he's got the whole world in his hands)

If Chelsea draw 0-0 and Arsenal win 2-1 (or 1-1 and 3-2 etc.) on Sunday that means that the two clubs will be level on points, goal difference and goals scored, which would mean there would have to be a play off game for third sport, at a neutral venue.