Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn.

Crumpy Gunt

If Wigan drop as expected that will be the last of the decent big away allocation Clubs that were always good Away Day / Boxing Day destinations.

Shame in that respect. Although Blackburn did take to ripping us off price wise so fuck them.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol:

Don't Hull usually give a decent allocation to away supporters too?

My seat was behind a huge concrete block last time i went, could only see 25% of the pitch(thankfully as it turned out) :lol:

Horrible stadium

3,000 or so.

The "Cockney Mafia Out" banner was displayed during the half-time interval and also after the final whistle, which led to its owner Keith Barrett getting into an argument with someone else in the away section who took exception to it appearing. After an exchange of words, Keith in his own words "snapped" and threw three punches.

That led to his arrest and charge by local police - with the incident captured on film. Keith has now been served with an immediate banning order which prevents him from attending the West Ham home game and is due in court ext week, where he faces the threat of a longer ban.

Halcyon days.

My seat was behind a huge concrete block last time i went, could only see 25% of the pitch(thankfully as it turned out) :lol:

Horrible stadium

Did we get mauled by the tigers?