Chronicle end of season survey

TRC

Guest firetotheworks

Fortunately, there's an 'other' section for a lot of the questions. Pardew was my villain of the season.

Petty leaving out Ba. Also, why on earth do they have a part of the image from the McManaman challenge on Haidara as part of the banner above the questionnaire?

Cisse's goal V Southampton not available for goal of the season. 

Wrote that in the box. Most of them were tap ins. Gouffran against QPR was on there :lol:

I voted for that. Most important goal of the season.

What did you all write as a question to Ashley/Llambias?

I went with:

"How much do you enjoy watching Alan Pardew's defensive, negative brand of football, and how do you think this style will help convince the technically proficient players like Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Coloccini that their footballing future lies with Newcastle United?"

Not a chance in hell it'll get through! :lol:

I also put 19 questions in the "One question to Alan Pardew" box. Mostly copy and pasted from my answers in the "Questions to Alan Pardew" thread from a couple of weeks back.

Stability is a good thing.  But what do you see in Alan Pardew to think he is the man to bring success or even take us forward given that he misuses the fantastic players he's been given, and they clearly don't fit in with his 'style' of football.

I went with:

"How much do you enjoy watching Alan Pardew's defensive, negative brand of football, and how do you think this style will help convince the technically proficient players like Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Coloccini that their footballing future lies with Newcastle United?"

Not a chance in hell it'll get through! :lol:

I also put 19 questions in the "One question to Alan Pardew" box. Mostly copy and pasted from my answers in the "Questions to Alan Pardew" thread from a couple of weeks back.

We basically put the same question to Ashley, then.

You just know that the question to be published is something like "When are you bringing Carroll back home" or "Will you have a beer with us in the stands again" ...

Fuck you, Alan Pardew.

Cisse's goal V Southampton not available for goal of the season. 

Wrote that in the box. Most of them were tap ins. Gouffran against QPR was on there :lol:

I voted for that. Most important goal of the season.

Me too.  :snod:

I appreciate the sentiment but to not even list Cisse.

This season though, i almost forgot about that goal  :(

Makes it even more obvious that Pardew has to go. We cant even enjoy a really good goal on the basis that we're afraid of losing the game anyway.