Chronicle end of season survey

TRC

Loving these surveys like.

Do you want Alan Pardew to be sacked?

a) Yes 0.1%

b) I need oxygen to live 99.9%

BREAKING NEWS: NOBODY WANTS ALAN PARDEW SACKED!

Guest firetotheworks

We can all see the crash up ahead like, we may as well put our seat belts on and just wait.

Loving these surveys like.

Do you want Alan Pardew to be sacked?

a) Yes 0.1%

b) I need oxygen to live 99.9%

BREAKING NEWS: NOBODY WANTS ALAN PARDEW SACKED!

:lol: :thup:

Love the response about him not becoming a bad manager overnight, as though the rest of his career doesn't strongly suggest that last season was in fact the one-off.

You'll love Shearer then.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/pardew-deserves-to-keep-his-job-insists-shearer-1-5721453

However, Shearer is adamant the man who secured a shock fifth-placed finish 12 months earlier has earned the right to address what went wrong having been given the green light to carry on by owner Mike Ashley last week.

He said: “I think he deserves to keep his job because of the season before. He bought himself time.

“The nature of the game is he is under pressure and he knows that, but I’m delighted they stuck with him. You don’t become a bad manager in one season.

“I’m pleased they stuck by him. He will feel they have to get off to a good start as you always do, but fingers crossed that will happen.”

Guest neesy111

Shearer is one of the worst pundits in this country, and that's saying something.

Just like his management career.

Some fans deserve a shit team.

Yup, all non-'sack him' voters deserve to alternatively watch the mackem and Liverpool games for the rest of their matchgoing days. It's been over two years now for crying out loud.

THATS MY BELIEVES!!!, anyway.

Some fans deserve a shit team.

Yup, all non-'sack him' voters deserve to alternatively watch the mackem and Liverpool games for the rest of their matchgoing days. It's been over two years now for crying out loud.

THATS MY BELIEVES!!!, anyway.

:lol:

I was letting that one go.

One person put forth the opinion that last season had been EROTIC. We believe they meant ERRATIC.

VI? :lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-fans-deliver-verdicts-4029739

That post from Andrew with a collection of comments from supporters from clubs previously managed by Pardew sounds depressingly familiar.  Reading that makes it doubtful that Pardew has the ability to learn from his mistakes.