Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I sometimes wonder, amongst thoughts of alien invasion and quantum string theory, just what would have been if Andrew Carroll had never left NUFC. I don't think its a coincidence that the CERN Particle Basher maintained antihydrogen for over 15 minutes and a few months later Andy Carroll was sold. :bob:

16 minutes ago, OCK said:

I sometimes wonder, amongst thoughts of alien invasion and quantum string theory, just what would have been if Andrew Carroll had never left NUFC. I don't think its a coincidence that the CERN Particle Basher maintained antihydrogen for over 15 minutes and a few months later Andy Carroll was sold. :bob:

He'd just effed his knee when we sold him, I was surprised he made it through his medical.

I think it was the knee injury that ended him rather than the move.

there was a centre spread piece about him in the weekend Fail, he said when he was with us the team just rocked up at 1.30 on a matchday (for a 3pm ko) so he would pop to his local for a pre match roast beef dinner beforehand

8 minutes ago, Holloway said:

there was a centre spread piece about him in the weekend Fail, he said when he was with us the team just rocked up at 1.30 on a matchday (for a 3pm ko) so he would pop to his local for a pre match roast beef dinner beforehand

His body was too Brucealicious.