Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

On 11/05/2021 at 21:58, Lazarus said:

Not that im aware of - there was talk of him being released when his contract ended next month????

nufc.com have him listed as out of contract at season's end - along with Fernandez, Murphy, Atsu and Saivet.

• 4 weeks later...

I watch a lot of A League and he'd be perfect. Basically every team has a 36 year old European has-been striker who can't run and they just bang crosses at. Matt Derbyshire is a goal machine.

2 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I watch a lot of A League and he'd be perfect. Basically every team has a 36 year old European has-been striker who can't run and they just bang crosses at. Matt Derbyshire is a goal machine.

100% agree he could also give Stevie T another dig 

13 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Why do you watch a lot of A League? :lol:

I'm same age as Carrol and sometimes feel shit about getting older. Imagine getting sold for 35mil then getting released for nothing now.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

1 minute ago, Inferior Acuña said:

TBF A League is a great bet builder 

Over 1 goal

Over 7 corners

Over 0 cards each team 

2/1 every time every game 

In 2 years he did one thing of note that I can remember - a header on to Shelvey v. Sheff Utd away. That was it. In 2 years. He was finished when he rocked up.

Edited by toon25

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

In 2 years he did one thing of note that I can remember - a header on to Shelvey v. Sheff Utd away. That was it. In 2 years. He was finished when he rocked up.

He was criminally under used in the last 10 games 

2 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Shan releasing him on a Friday night, you'll ruin the poor bloke's night out on the piss. 

Don’t worry, no one from the club will have told him. He‘ll find out when he nips out for the Ronny tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I'm same age as Carrol and sometimes feel shit about getting older. Imagine getting sold for 35mil then getting released for nothing now.

Aye what Ben said. Great for betting and it's on in the morning when I'm working from home.