Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

Need to find a balance, between price, availability and suitability. Won't happen, though.

Meaning we should spend £15m on an injury prone scruff or?

He isn't injury prone. Even based on his West Ham form Carroll would absolutely stroll into our side and look bloody good in it.

He managed 24 games last season, he might not end up being injury prone but that certainly has to be a concern.  Also I'm sure he'd look good in Pardews side, hoof the ball up to Carroll, we could win games without the need to play any Football at all.

Carroll can be an effective player and with the right manager in charge, who isn't just going to use him up front on his own waiting for long balls every single game, I'd gladly have him here.  But not for £15m and not under Pardew.

The only managers who want Carroll are the Pardews, Pulis' and Allardyces. Long ball merchants one and all. All this talk from fans that Carroll is a much better footballer than he's given credit for is all well and good but whichever team he plays for will end up hoofing it, that's why no CL club will come in for him.

Coming from someone who repeatedly insisted that SAF badly wanted Tiote I find that pretty funny.

Pretty sure Fergie himself said they'd asked about Tiote but weren't interested at £15m.

Well it's easy enough to suggest something is up. The offer has been on the table for quite some time and the player near a year to think about it and it still hasn't gone through, I'd suggest there's a decent chance he's going to reject it. He wants to come back here, if he can't then he will stay on their books until he can, even if it does mean him leaving on a free and coming back in 2016.

I've absolutely no doubt in my mind that he's holding out for a return here, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if he took a pay cut to push it through. I don't have any issues with his desire, but I don't want to go back to long ball football and you have to wonder how his fitness will hold up if he come back here, the booze capital of England.

How come his turrible character barely gets a mention in here? Do people not care if he's a cunt? Do they disagree that he's a cunt? Or do you just think that him being a cunt will be overridden by his "love for the toon"?

Personally, I'd prefer we continued going for players who don't end up in court every couple of years on assault charges.

Coming from someone who repeatedly insisted that SAF badly wanted Tiote I find that pretty funny.

Pretty sure Fergie himself said they'd asked about Tiote but weren't interested at £15m.

He didn't.

If we are interested i wonder who else we're looking at to play alongside him. To give him the balls to attack in the air. None of our current lot have looked able.

He didn't.

Great. Shall we get back to talking about Carroll then? I don't want him here.

How come his turrible character barely gets a mention in here? Do people not care if he's a cunt? Do they disagree that he's a cunt? Or do you just think that him being a cunt will be overridden by his "love for the toon"?

Personally, I'd prefer we continued going for players who don't end up in court every couple of years on assault charges.

Because our club is already filled with terrible characters from the chairman through to the physio room. What harm is one more cunt going to do?

When was the last time he acted like a prick? Genuine question, not been paying much attention.

Last time that springs to mind is when he was papped on a night out having wet himself this year.