Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

Guest Howaythetoon

Goal.com is the biggest footy site on the web btw... its no tribal football these days.

If he wants to come back here, can I take that as a proof that Ashley and Llambias didn't force him out and he was the one who make the transfer request?

If he wants to come back here, can I take that as a proof that Ashley and Llambias didn't force him out and he was the one who make the transfer request?

Could just as easily argue the opposite tbh

It's much more logical to assume the club and Carroll wanted the same thing, more money.

Latest injury setback is bad news for him transfer wise, couldn't come at a worse time for him. Only way we would go for him in that state is if we get a cracking deal, and what with him supposedly knocking wham back, Liverpool needing money and the injury itself we could be seeing us getting in there around the £10m mark with possible addons.

After seeing our striking options this season, I'd welcome him back with open arms, Cisse was awful last season and really he's all we've got as a goal threat, no wonder we nearly went down.

I don't think the two situations are related tbh. He wanted the money and we wanted the money, doesn't mean much now we're 2.5 years down the line.

Say if you are Carroll and you really didn't want to leave at that time, and then you're forced out and being portrayed as a c***, would you want to back to play under Ashley.co?

A definite no for me, as I still have some dignity.

p.s. I just want to prove who's the liar.

I don't think the two situations are related tbh. He wanted the money and we wanted the money, doesn't mean much now we're 2.5 years down the line.

Say if you are Carroll and you really didn't want to leave at that time, and then you're forced out and being portrayed as a c***, would you want to back to play under Ashley.co?

I'm 100% sure he won't give a fuck.

Everybody lies.

*limps off*

I'm 100% sure he won't give a fuck.

:thup:

I mean, just look at everyone that Vince McMahon has worked with. He gets in fights with everyone, but they all end up back in the WWE, when the money is right. Montreal screwjob included.