bring back general football

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why are so many people voting no??!!

It is great idea and solves so many problems ie. threads that don't interest the 'general' poster

It also gives more room for discussion about other leagues and stuff that generally wouldn't happen here because the thread would be pushed down the page before any real discussion takes place.

And it solves the problem of posters complaining 'why are we discussing Spurs/Liverpool/Arsenal etc. etc.' in this forum. It's a great idea, so please, vote yes! Or give reasons for voting no.

lol, we've been there twice and come back. That alone should be enough of a reason.

This is football related site, and things will always overlap. Things are fine the way they are a NUFC/football section and a Gen Chat as the two main forums is all that is necessary.

lol, we've been there twice and come back. That alone should be enough of a reason.

This is football related site, and things will always overlap. Things are fine the way they are a NUFC/football section and a Gen Chat as the two main forums is all that is necessary.

I agree that things are fine as they are yet we still have posters who complain in threads, saying 'why are we discussing this?!' bla bla fucking bla. This will solve that problem, and also liven things up me thinks. Similar to what the 'lounge' did for a while (don't know what happened to that though).

I agree that things are fine as they are yet we still have posters who complain in threads, saying 'why are we discussing this?!' bla bla fucking bla. This will solve that problem, and also liven things up me thinks. Similar to what the 'lounge' did for a while (don't know what happened to that though).

I agree man, does my head in when we have cunts going why are we discussing such and such on a Toon board.

in theory it was a good idea but it seemed to suffer from lack of posts/interest and that made it a bit of a non event but i do agree i also hate the people who post saying 'i dont wanna read this cos its not related or whatever' - dont like it = dont read it, hardly rocketscience.

Guest Gemmill

I agree man, does my head in when we have cunts going why are we discussing such and such on a Toon board.

Ban those posters tbh. 

Guest Gemmill

Why are we discussing whether to have a GENERAL football forum on the NUFC forum btw?  Shouldn't this sort of poll be on the GENERAL football forum?????  Let's just stick to NUFC chat on here eh?