Tom Ince

Stu

I would f*cking love this but i haven't seen anything concrete so far.

This and will always be this most likely.

Ince, Remy and Carroll/Bony/Aubermayeng would be bloody fantastic. Add a decent CB and I might actually be optimistic about next season, before I remember the tit in charge of the team.

This would be a step in the right direction in terms of balancing the squad. Another winger, a striker, a ball player in the middle (Cabaye's understudy) and a centre back are all needed, before we even think about replacements for Colo and anyone else that goes.

Got excited when I saw that a thread was made  :lol:

Still think he ends up back at Liverpool or maybe Spurs.

It seems like every young English player with a bit of hype ends up going to the "biggest" club they can choose, when the smart move would be going somewhere where they would play and contribute.

Seemed to tail right off after Holloway left Blackpool, is he really good enough for the Prem? Think having Ince as his dad he's more likely to make the correct, smarter move rather than the big payday move to a club where he'll never get a game.

Doesn't fit the "Premiership experience" bill (even though that was just a bullshit excuse to attempt to mask the foul smell of Pardew's shitness). Has resale value though. I'd imagine the someone like Spurs could offer better wages.

Great prospect.

There seems to be a lot of clubs hovering, like they're unsure of his potential and worth. £5m suggests the uncertainty is still there.

I didn't think this was the sort of signing we were looking to make this time round. On the basis of what I've seen, I'd say no.

Liverpool have Sterling and Spurs have Townsend, and both look like better players than Ince. I'm a bit mystified that they're getting linked.