Aslan

Decky

Anyone ever heard of this band? they are performing at my local this weekend (coming weekend) and im just wondering if they are worth seeing? Alot of people i know have heard of them and apparently theyve had songs in the charts but im not 100% familiar.

Guest Ridzuan

I thought that f***ing said Asian there.  For about five minutes, too.

I thought it was about the lion.

Yup me too.

Ive seen them a few times here in Ireland, theyre an Irish band. They put on a pretty good show, full of energy n that but kinda dated now if you compare them to the latest music out now, i think theyre in their 40s by now, havent been in the charts in years though. If i were you id go anyway theyre  good and still popular over here cus theyre always touring, must be broke or something.

I thought that fucking said Asian there. For about five minutes, too.

I thought it was about the lion.

In honesty, I thought he meant the Turkish youngster Deniz Aslan who plays for Ajax, or used to to my knowledge.

Anyways, I would of suggested moving it to the NUFC Forum if I didn't read it...:S

Guest optimistic nit
:lol: seriously a thread in general chat and you see aslan and your first thought is not to the lion created by CS lewis (i think) but to some young turkish footballer?

:lol: seriously a thread in general chat and you see aslan and your first thought is not to the lion created by CS lewis (i think) but to some young turkish footballer?

Exactly. Although I've read the old Lion, Witch...I still can't remember any of it.