a bit of philosophy..

Giselle

actions are right in proportion as they tend to promote happiness, wrong as they tend to produce the reverse of happiness

Mill - Utilitarianism

Who lives their life by that statement? Who believes in the 'General Happiness Principle' ie. all our actions should promote happiness? And that happiness is the 'ultimate end', with all other things leading to it (sex, reading, debating, whatever-floats-your-boat)??

What's your philosophy on life in regards to what you think is the 'ultimate end'?

Guest Gemmill

No offence, but I would sooner get on with work than involve myself in a discussion like this.

Gem in 'I'd rather work' shocker  :lol:

Aye bollocks 

I'm serious man!  This and all those politics threads on here.  I'm bored senseless at work, but I'm not THAT bored ffs!

No offence, but I would sooner get on with work than involve myself in a discussion like this.

Aye bollocks 

I'm serious man!  This and all those politics threads on here.  I'm bored senseless at work, but I'm not THAT bored ffs!

You're only happy when defending the manbag tbh.  bluebigrazz.gif

Tbf, you wont come across owt profound round here so i can see your point.

Aye bollocks 

If you started a thread about 'what's the best shit you ever had?', I bet it would run to at least 10 pages.  Back on topic, I think I'm too deep a thinker to be able to capture all of my thoughts on the subject outside of a 50 page pamphlet

Guest Gemmill

Aye bollocks 

If you started a thread about 'what's the best shit you ever had?', I bet it would run to at least 10 pages.  Back on topic, I think I'm too deep a thinker to be able to capture all of my thoughts on the subject outside of a 50 page pamphlet

Last weekend me mate come round and we decided to have a takeaway before hitting the pub and town centre.

Anyway, I went for the jumbo fried rice....bad mistake.

went out and got well and truly smashed till 7 am and collapsed on my bed.

11 am I was woken up by pains in my stomach, ffuck me did it hurt. I realised that a high pressure sudden release type shite was imminent and as i ran to the shitter I felt somethi9ng trickle down my leg....

I whupped me duds off and landed on the pot at exactly the right moment, me arsehole exploded, and I dont mean i had a shit, i really think me arsehole explded, the noise was fucking terrifying and the shit was like dead rat chunks in gravy, nicely watered down.

I realised it was a bad un because when it was over i leaned forward to take a second and realised my arse had dribbled watery shite down my leg as I ran.

So I gave meself a minute, wiped me arse, and what felt like halfway up me back before getting up slowly and turning to view the masterpiece.

No Joke, the shit had gone up the wall to the left of the shitter and was running down.

I thought fuck it and went back to bed.

I went for a piss later that night and when I lifted the lid realised that the underneath of it was covered in watery shite with the odd chunk added in for texture, the wall had a few nice lines running down it that i had to wipe off.

to this day I cant remember a shite as nasty in my life, everytime my farts get hot I get the fear, and the toilet whimpers as I walk in.

Lad on Toontastic posted that beauty.  For more shit-related banter, have a look here:

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3427

Nothing beats a good turd thread.

Aye bollocks 

exactly the same, don't kna enough about politics apart from whats on the news and that to be debating properly. Much prefer mindless banter

Aye bollocks 

Last weekend me mate come round and we decided to have a takeaway before hitting the pub and town centre.

11 am I was woken up by pains in my stomach, ffuck me did it hurt. I realised that a high pressure sudden release type shite was imminent and as i ran to the shitter I felt somethi9ng trickle down my leg....

I whupped me duds off and landed on the pot at exactly the right moment, me arsehole exploded, and I dont mean i had a shit, i really think me arsehole explded, the noise was fucking terrifying and the shit was like dead rat chunks in gravy, nicely watered down.

I realised it was a bad un because when it was over i leaned forward to take a second and realised my arse had dribbled watery shite down my leg as I ran.

So I gave meself a minute, wiped me arse, and what felt like halfway up me back before getting up slowly and turning to view the masterpiece.

No Joke, the shit had gone up the wall to the left of the shitter and was running down.

I thought fuck it and went back to bed.

I went for a piss later that night and when I lifted the lid realised that the underneath of it was covered in watery shite with the odd chunk added in for texture, the wall had a few nice lines running down it that i had to wipe off.

to this day I cant remember a shite as nasty in my life, everytime my farts get hot I get the fear, and the toilet whimpers as I walk in.

Lad on Toontastic posted that beauty.  For more shit-related banter, have a look here:

All the best stories start or end with a violent 'anal sneeze'.

I whupped me duds off and landed on the pot at exactly the right moment, me arsehole exploded, and I dont mean i had a shit, i really think me arsehole explded, the noise was f***ing terrifying and the shit was like dead rat chunks in gravy, nicely watered down.

I thought F*** it and went back to bed.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

I'm pretty sure the ultimate end is death tbh.

No good turd stories? That's what this thread is really about bluebiggrin.gif

Shame I haven't got a decent contribution :*(

Well we made the classic error of setting off on a 20k trek across hot and tricky terrain with our water left behind in the other duffel bag. About half way on realising this, we decided to drink from what looked like perfectly clear streams. bluelaugh.gif After about another half an hour everyone in the group had shit their pants  inc the girls, we were just walking and shitting as we walked....Quite liberating really. bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Gemmill

Well we made the classic error of setting off on a 20k trek across hot and tricky terrain with our water left behind in the other duffel bag. About half way on realising this, we decided to drink from what looked like perfectly clear streams. bluelaugh.gif After about another half an hour everyone in the group had shit their pants  inc the girls, we were just walking and shitting as we walked....Quite liberating really. bluebiggrin.gif

You and your mates are real life Hansels and Gretels.  Only with shit.

You and your mates are real life Hansels and Gretels.  Only with shit.

See the front page of the guardian on friday?

mackems.gif Presumably not warmly welcomed at the next campsite?

"Hi, hi, good to see you!  Oh God, Jesus, what's that smell?  Oh my God YOU'VE SHAT YOURSELF! Urgghh, yeah well camp over there away from the rest of us will you, Christ..."