Male grooming

lovejoy

Do we have one of these? If not, here we are!

I use an electric beard trimmer at the minute as I cant be arsed wet shaving every day (my mrs got me an electric shaver for xmas and it pulls my face off and misses big chunks, its shite basically). Looks like i'm going to have to turn to regular shaving as I never look clean enough using the beard trimmer.

Question is, what shaving cream's etc do you use/recommend?

Broke my arm a few weeks ago, and couldn't shave for a while. No problem. Straight over the road to the Turkish barber for the full Turkish grooming experience: wash, cut, shave, eyebrow trim, singeing of ears, and the application of various potions and lotions. Sorted.

Broke my arm a few weeks ago, and couldn't shave for a while. No problem. Straight over the road to the Turkish barber for the full Turkish grooming experience: wash, cut, shave, eyebrow trim, singeing of ears, and the application of various potions and lotions. Sorted.

that in newcastle or somewhere foreign?

Aye, foreign. Berlin. I've got Turkish everything around here: fast food, supermarkets, cafes, tailors, shisha joints, kebab places and barbers. Turkish barbers are really good, though there's sometimes a Kurdish lad in my local one who isn't that great and talks too much.

Aye, foreign. Berlin. I've got Turkish everything around here: fast food, supermarkets, cafes, tailors, shisha joints, kebab places and barbers. Turkish barbers are really good, though there's sometimes a Kurdish lad in my local one who isn't that great and talks too much.

There is a turkish one in Doncaster my dad goes too. It's mint, after cutting your hair they will spend another 45 minutes to an hour shaving the back of your neck, ears etc by hand, taking away the finest of hairs. Every line is straight, literally not a hair is out of place when you leave. All that for £4, the best barbers ever.

I can keep on top of my pubes, balls, and back crack (if I can stretch), what I have a real problem with though is my back. No lass means no one to do it for me. Also I have a very hairy chest and I need someone to look at it to see where I have to shave and where I only need to trim in order to prevent me from looking like a gorilla.

There is a turkish one in Doncaster my dad goes too. It's mint, after cutting your hair they will spend another 45 minutes to an hour shaving the back of your neck, ears etc by hand, taking away the finest of hairs. Every line is straight, literally not a hair is out of place when you leave. All that for £4, the best barbers ever.

:thup:

Costs a bit more in downtown Berlin, but is as you describe. Everything perfect, all extraneous hair excised. I particularly like the fire bit, when they soak plugs of cotton wool in alcohol, pick them up with tongs, set the cotton wool alight, and then wave the flaming result at your ears.

:thup:

Costs a bit more in downtown Berlin, but is as you describe. Everything perfect, all extraneous hair excised. I particularly like the fire bit, when they soak plugs of cotton wool in alcohol, pick them up with tongs, set the cotton wool alight, and then wave the flaming result at your ears.

I've never had that done before. They do give like hot towels and stuff not only for a clean afterwards but also to raise the hairs off your skin in order to shave them or if they need to pluck them. I was meant to go the last time I went to Donny but didn't have the time.

i recently discovered that lasses clinique facial care products are exactly the same as the blokes just different packaging.

so instead of shelling out £50 for a facial cleaning system for men, I got the lases equivalent for £20

http://imageshack.us/a/img545/831/20130612230342richtoneh.jpg

Plus water activated face scrub in the shower. I also have an ice mask in case my eyes are feeling puffy in the morning.

Theres a place at the bottom of Tynemouth Road in Howdon does it if your feeling lucky....