2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup - 21 June – 13 July

Skirge

Been very impressed with him :thup: Good to see Cuevas start right where he left off in qualifiers too. Few more seasons in the MLS for Yedlin should really help him develop, final third is his only weakness at this level.

Cuba play football these days? I thought they were all about baseball, boxing and fighting cigars?

Surprised they were able to field a team. Usually half the team defects before they can finish a tournament.

We were pretty shit yesterday actually. Lopetegi is such an awful manager, fortunately the guys upfront were good enough to get at least one, but Ghana deserved more. I believe the first well-drilled team we encounter will do us, though, we just rely on the individual brilliance of the likes of Suárez/Deulofeu/Jesé.

So, Republic of Korea v. Nigeria with qualification on the line!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/22/article-1288745-0A2778F4000005DC-339_468x286.jpg

Brings back memories :troll:

Never, ever post such an abomination of an image in your life again.

So, Republic of Korea v. Nigeria with qualification on the line!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/22/article-1288745-0A2778F4000005DC-339_468x286.jpg

Brings back memories :troll:

Never, ever post such an abomination of an image in your life again.

People who haven't seen the match must be like "huh, why is oldtype posting a photo of his team conceding?" :lol:

BTW this is the tournament where Oscar became the player he now is. Was fantastic in this tournament, Coutinho also played and scored couple of goals but wasn't as convincing as Oscar who scored a hattrick in the final against Portugal. Can't belive Brazil and Argentina absolutely fucked themselves over in the South American Championship (qualifier to this).

BTW this is the tournament where Oscar became the player he now is. Was fantastic in this tournament, Coutinho also played and scored couple of goals but wasn't as convincing as Oscar who scored a hattrick in the final against Portugal. Can't belive Brazil and Argentina absolutely f***ed themselves over in the South American Championship (qualifier to this).

I was shocked tbh. What happened? Colombia were good, but not at the level i expect a Brazil or Argentinian u/20 side to be at.

Curtis Good on eurosport now, Brillante for Australia and Jairo for El salvador look the pick of the bunch so far, Good hasnt had much to do.

I'm guessing Australia is playing good and brillantly.

Curtis Good on eurosport now, Brillante for Australia and Jairo for El salvador look the pick of the bunch so far, Good hasnt had much to do.

I'm guessing Australia is playing good and brillantly.

I think Brillante is a bit overrated tbh. Never been impressed by him. Cracker of a goal though. Daniel de Silva is the standout for me, he hast done much today though.

Is anyone watching England v Chile right now? 26 minutes in and Danny Mills has spent about 25 of them slating the England team. Not comfortable on the ball, poorly coached since they were ten years old, don't know how to bring the ball out from the back, will never win anything because they just aren't good enough, etc.