Specific tips for a much easier life

Ishmael

And don't anyone dare mention stuff like those "old wives tale" type advice such as tying the remains of an empty toilet roll holder around the leg of your cat, painting the whole thing black and spraying it with Joop Jump, in order to improve the quality of your kitchen floor mopping.  Save that for elsewhere.

For instance, if you ever have to phone a customer service line that have ridiculous call charges, simply chat for a minute then say "oh shit, I've just remembered that I'm due in a meeting, can you call me back at x pm?"  Works a charm.

And don't anyone dare mention stuff like those "old wives tale" type advice such as tying the remains of an empty toilet roll holder around the leg of your cat, painting the who thing black and spraying it with Joop Jump, in order to improve the quality of your kitchen floor mopping.  Save that for elsewhere.

For instance, if you ever have to phone a customer service line that have ridiculous call charges, simply chat for a minute then say "oh s***, I've just remembered that I'm due in a meeting, can you call me back at x pm?"  Works a charm.

or just http://www.saynoto0870.com

Win little battles every day. For example tell yourself "I must get up at 7am." Drag your ass up at 7am every day. Become a machine.

You then get the mind set to do bigger and better things, such as losing weight and getting fit, because it's all about being in a routine and having dedication.

Win little battles every day. For example tell yourself "I must get up at 7am." Drag your ass up at 7am every day. Become a machine.

You then get the mind set to do bigger and better things, such as losing weight and getting fit, because it's all about being in a routine and having dedication.

Then the Govt nick all your money.