RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Guest bimpy474

If he has nothing to do with picking the team or signing the players, is this a big a worry as it seems. I'm thinking more along the lines of a football person (wish it wasn't him) speaking to Dekka and Ashley.

I may add, i do not like DOF's and i'm just putting that out there.

f*** this. Seriously. This has to be a wind up. 

Unfortunately not with the fat cunt in charge. You just now that if Pardew gets the sack his replacement will be Kinnear as well. Thought the old fuck had a heart condition.

If he has nothing to do with picking the team or signing the players, is this a big a worry as it seems. I'm thinking more along the lines of a football person (wish it wasn't him) speaking to Dekka and Ashley.

The thing is there is we have been crying out for someone with some football knowledge to take us forward and give some sound football advice to Mike and Dekka about football. Joe Kinnear is going to be their Consigliere. Its a complete joke.

Guest bimpy474

Positives: Pardew might fall out with him and leave. Negative : New manager - JFK

That'll never happen now, his health wont allow it.

The main thing to worry about is probably, JFK would be one selecting the managers to put to Ashley.

Guest bimpy474

The thing is there is we have been crying out for someone with some football knowledge to take us forward and give some sound football advice to Mike and Dekka about football. Joe Kinnear is going to be their Consigliere. Its a complete joke.

Aye that was what i was getting at. If you took JFK without our knowledge of him now, it wouldn't have been so bad as JFK does have experience, and someone like him with his years in football would be perfect for a club as a DOF.

But seeing as we've seen him up close, our dealings with him make this decision madness.

If Pardew gets sacked:

a) Kinnear goes in charge.

b) Kinnear is too ill to take charge but comes up with a shortlist consisting of British clogger managers, avoiding all young forward-thinking foreigners.