RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

1 hour ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Will the club mark his passing today? Minutes silence/applause? Going to be one the most awkward I'll ever have experienced if so.

Screenshot_20240413-014111.png

3 hours ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Will the club mark his passing today? Minutes silence/applause? Going to be one the most awkward I'll ever have experienced if so.

It would be like giving a minutes silence to any shit player ever to play for us.

5 hours ago, 80 said:

Minute's silence for Dennis Wise when a rat catcher nabs him? People need to get real.

"And in memory of Joe Kinnear who was associated with both clubs today, on the referee's whistle, there will be a minute's collective calling Simon Bird a cunt"

Just now, LiquidAK said:

It's right that we did a small tribute tbh. It's just sport at the end of the day, does no harm at all to do the right thing there. Doesn't mean anyone is rewriting what a dark period that was in the clubs history. 

I'm not asking for hostility, but to paraphrase Dave Chappelle on Jussie Smollett, the politest thing we could do is to pretend we never knew him.

15 minutes ago, Pilko said:

"And in memory of Joe Kinnear who was associated with both clubs today, on the referee's whistle, there will be a minute's collective calling Simon Bird a cunt"

And on that note, the straight face Eddie Howe kept when being questioned about THAT press conference yesterday is the stuff of legend.