RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

The only part of the interview that worried me is JK was basically saying there's another kid we're after and we might get round to that when the strikers are signed.

Didn't say another kid did he? at least i didn't hear it like that, hard to tell with JFK though :lol:

Sounded like to me he said something like " once the strikers are sorted there is another position on the pitch we want to target and i have a hitlist for that"

Although not word for word, don't have the quotes or video to hand.

I don't remember "kid" being mentioned at all and that part did the opposite of worry me actually because it made me believe we might get a winger after all :lol:

His best interview so far, but 8 minutes into that extended Kinnear interview the feckin eejit just makes up a word:

"I underknow how it'd be frustrating for anyone at the club..."

Now I've typed that, it does seem like I'm nit-picking what was overall a good interview. Meh - feck it - he's still a twat and we still haven't signed anyone.

Just watched it for the first time.  Coherent at least and uncharacteristically measured. Means nowt to me until we get our players though - and he does say that it is possible for all 3 to fall through (hence the back up hit list).  We'll see

His best interview so far, but 8 minutes into that extended Kinnear interview the feckin eejit just makes up a word:

Now I've typed that, it does seem like I'm nit-picking what was overall a good interview. Meh - feck it - he's still a twat and we still haven't signed anyone.

I salute you for putting JFK's interview in the Father Ted universe.

My favourite Father Ted moment is when Dougal is doing is doing his arms on Escape From Victory and starts waving at the old duffer who is waving at him. Always makes me piss my self laughing.

Now I've typed that, it does seem like I'm nit-picking what was overall a good interview. Meh - feck it - he's still a t*** and we still haven't signed anyone.

I salute you for putting JFK's interview in the Father Ted universe.

Thank you.

I'm on my phone and can't be arsed to figure but how to post a picture. Please imagine Father Ted in the episode where he upsets the Chinese and then does a Nazi salute at them out the window.