Alex Jones

Vinny Green Balls

After my comments about him and his world government conspiracy theories, the Universe played a joke on me.  His people just interviewed me at a film festival in Palm Springs, and want to fly me out to Austin to be on his show in a couple of weeks.  Strange.  Seriously mixed feelings about it.  would be great publicity for my film, but on the the other hand, it's not exactly the publicity we are after.

Tell him about Ashley's conspiracy to destroy Newcastle United. He'll love that, we'd have 100,000s of new fans instantly thanks to Infowars. Womblemaster can be the forum's official spokesman to Jones.

Maybe if you went on and made sure that if he starts talking bollocks and tries to co-opt your film to his own agenda, you give as good as you get, you might get some good publicity for you and your film?

Just don't break down and mention this place. The last thing we need is 10 thousand womblemasters signing up.

:lol:  I am going to tell him that our club has been usurped by the Trilateral Commission, and that he would be doing the world a service if he gave me billions to buy the club.  Then I'll fuck off and fake my own death with his money.

I'd do it , just try to keep the debate to the topic since he usually derails the conversation. It'll be hard but if you can do it you might come out of the debate without looking as crazy as him.