The Holy magpie Trinity

womblemaster

A penny has dropped!  I see what ashley is doing.

COuld it be that carr/pardew/jfk actually can get on and work together?  I suspect that they have known each other for a long time and might actually respect each other.

AM not going to claim that jfk isnt mentally ill.  HOwever I dont believe hes as clueless about the game as some folk are making out.

There is a chance this might work....the 3 workingin harmony together...the sum of the parts great etc...

However until we see a first signing, we wont have a clue, how its panningout....

There's a chance it might not fall apart immediately, that's the best I can hope for at this point.

Who was our manager when our players were running into each other, I think it was a Man City game and Patterson took out Owen in another game I think. I can`t remember, was it Souness ? I have erased most of it from my memory. Point being I feel we are going to have a similar season. 

JFK is a nut case but his heart is in the right place. Ultimately I think the players will just see him as the funny zany crazy guy.

It will all be fine okay. This shit has to work.

His heart may be in the right place but I personally don't care. He's an attention seeking fool who is desperate to be in the limelight again, and he values himself to biblical proportions.

His heart may be in the right place but I personally don't care. He's an attention seeking fool who is desperate to be in the limelight again, and he values himself to biblical proportions.

For now . . .  for now.

Means nothing even if it is. He's a shit manager who is so out of touch it's hard to fathom. I'm not Pardew's biggest fan at all but I prefer him any day over Joe fucking Kinnear.

He claims he has a wide network of knowledge and contacts in the game, imo a player is much more likely to want to play for Pardew than Kinnear. What young player will want to join us when his observer is some shaking old man who can't pronounce his name?

Not sure if talking about Mike Ashley or womblemaster. :lol:

` He's a s*** manager who is so out of touch it's hard to fathom.`

if they can gag him from talking to the media(naiive of him) then imo hes an upgrade on lambeezy....who def didnt have a footballing brain.

Pardew has to up his game, to stay maanger or he knows he could get replace.  Rther have a scared pardew than an arrogant comfortable twat who is sittingon his laurels....

His [                ]** heart may be in the right place but I personally don't care. He's an attention seeking fool who is desperate to be in the limelight again, and he values himself to biblical proportions

** Insert name here [                      ]