Always Sunny In Philadelphia

• 2 months later...

Started watching this a couple of weeks ago, after being told to for ages. Fucking amazing, up to series/season 10 now. Not sure if I'm gutted that I left it so long, or happy that I saved it for lockdown.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Been flicking through some episodes today, some of my favourites and then some of the ones I musn't have rewatched so much. Fucking gold.

Things that I saw today that I either had forgotten about or found way funnier on this rewatch:

- Frank getting sick from eating the crow - "I dug it up, I thought it would taste like chicken but I was wrooong" :lol:

- Frank and the Yellow Jackets doo wop gang - "Of course we sing, we're a gang" :lol: :lol: - found this disproportionately funny and still pissing myself when I think about it now

- Dee's funeral for the baby when she gets audited and the constant references to Wolf Cola

- Mac's failed dance-off against Dennis during the dance marathon (one of my favourite episodes)

- Frank as "The Warthog" and insisting he eats the sushi off the Japanese bird, and Dennis suggesting he'll fuck the Asian kid when he's Brian LeFevre :lol: :lol: for some reason never appreciated how immense this episode was til now.

- The more general fact that whenever the gang want to put on a show of some kind (Wrestles for the Troops, Nightman Cometh etc) it's always a packed house full of people who are really invested in the shit they're doing :lol:

- Ben the soldier and the fact he wears the jean shorts in every scene :lol: :lol:

- The Chinese pizza delivery guy and Frank trading a bite of his hot dog for the guy's towel during Mac & Charlie: White Trash :lol:

- The rum ham :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Frank and his "Nikki Potnick" badge :lol:

- Dennis' room during the escape room episode :lol: :lol:

- Frank's Brother being a pretty dull episode on the whole but "I'm gonna open a jazz joint of my own, an integrated place, where blacks and whites can get along. No Orientals though" had me fucking buckled :lol:

I could probably go on and on and likely will when I spool round some more episodes tomorrow, but what a fucking show man. So consistently funny.

The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award is perfection. If he starts shit, I’ll spit at him  ;D

Dennis in the opening scene kills me everytime, his face when he delivers ‘But I want to be very clear about something. This literally means nothing to me’.

The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award is perfection. If he starts shit, I’ll spit at him  ;D

Dennis in the opening scene kills me everytime, his face when he delivers ‘But I want to be very clear about something. This literally means nothing to me’.

Think that's my favourite episode as well. Z is so good "Imma be chatting these fools up like a mug" :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...