Sunderland

Nobody

Guest reefatoon

No Sunderland thread is the same without this legend.

http://www.fotoshack.us/fotos/50922Uncal%20mick%20Spam.jpg

They have agreed a fee with Le Havre for left back Benjamin Mendy according to Skysports.

I look forward to him making no impact whatsoever and being moved on in a year or two. At which point we all jump around like excited apes flinging our own online filth at each other and calling the scout's son a 'big toothed TV puff'.

Bent-jam-it-in Man-deep more like. etc. FTM. 3-0-9-1

Is Mendy the one Arsenal have been linked with?

Aye.

They're properly going with this change of tact thing then. Been linked with a boatload of South Americans too, interesting (and hopefully failing) times ahead for them. Be funny watching RTG bigging up the "no name foreigner"

Argentine starlet Gino Peruzzi says he is only concentrating on Velez Sarsfield, amid speculation he is set for a move to Sunderland.

Peruzzi is due to feature for Velez against Newell's Old Boys in the Argentine league final at the weekend, and he insists he is concentrating on that.

However, the 21-year-old international - who has four caps for Argentina - is reportedly the subject of a bid from Wearside.

Peruzzi - the cousin of former Italian international Angelo, came to the fore in the 2012 Copa Libertadores when he brilliantly marked Neymar out of their semi-final clash with Santos.

The player himself is reported to have confirmed the offer from Sunderland but said: "My mind is set on Newell's, and then we will see."

Velez's general manager is, somewhat ironically, former Newcastle midfielder Christian Bassedas, who admitted Peruzzi was set to leave.

"He is the one that is closer to leaving the club," he told Ole.

Due to his Italian family, Peruzzi would be able to get a European passport, meaning he would not require a work-permit to play in the Premier League.

Ace on FM.

just heard a mackem say the work "orangina" it was horrifying.

I had to withstand a lass at work from Houghton (lovely personality, bonny face, could drop a stone or two etc) describe benito di canio as a 'superhero'.

It must've lasted nine syllables by the time she'd spat it out.

just heard a mackem say the work "orangina" it was horrifying.

I had to withstand a lass at work from Houghton (lovely personality, bonny face, could drop a stone or two etc) describe benito di canio as a 'superhero'.

It must've lasted nine syllables by the time she'd spat it out.

sewpaheyroah

:anguish: