Sunderland

Nobody

They won't beat us again, the last time was just pure passion and the Di Canio effect.

Considering Pardew's previous record against Poyet teams I'll be over the moon if we come away from this one without getting beat.

Yeah I'm worried  we don't seem to go into these matches with the right mentality. Pardews seems to bottle it and that filters down to the players. Quality wise with Cabaybe, Remy etc we "should" have them..........not confident though really.

Dunno how to feel about this.

Do I rate him as a manager or a person? No.

But yet I'm annoyed he's going there. He's the best they could've done really and you know he'll beat Pardew again. They now have a fighting chance of staying up.

Main thing I dislike about this appointment is that Poyet has always had the better of us, as a player and manager...

Don't forget that one hilarious night at WHL when he had a goal wrongly disallowed for offside and the Jenas scored in the last minute to steal it for us :)

Well then, if this goes through, then my irrational hatred for Poyet will become somewhat rational. The outcome of the Derby will be unpredictable as ever though but Poyet's record against Pardew makes for bad reading for us.

Well then, if this goes through, then my irrational hatred for Poyet will become somewhat rational. The outcome of the Derby will be unpredictable as ever though but Poyet's record against Pardew makes for bad reading for us.

Will be all that is talked about in the build up to the derby  :anguish:

Will be all that is talked about in the build up to the derby  :anguish:

I know it is anguish-worthy but it will be a niggling thing people will have in the back of their heads. Over the top? Maybe...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24438051

Of course, I watch Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester, but there was a group of teams who, if they didn't start well, I thought I could have a chance.

I was watching Sunderland a lot.

You said it Gustavo ;D

The full reasons for his sacking have not been revealed by either party, with Brighton saying the matter would stay confidential "to ensure and maintain confidentiality and dignity"

So....cos he shat everywhere then?