Sunderland

Nobody

Got a few mates who are Brighton fans and it seems like the general consensus is that he's a decent manager but an absolute bellend at the same time. Sounds like PDC just with slightly more managerial ability. Hope they get their own poogate too.

Got a few mates who are Brighton fans and it seems like the general consensus is that he's a decent manager but an absolute bellend at the same time. Sounds like PDC just with slightly more managerial ability. Hope they get their own poogate too.

That's my feeling basically, the guy comes across like a cock. I guess the players might just be so relieved that PDC is gone that they'll think Poyet is a saint in comparison.

Guest neesy111

No but supposedly s*** everywhere before the palace game

I thought that was one of his players?

It was apparently a younger squad player, but was instructed by someone on the coaching team.

I think he's a good manager (potentially) but you can't really polish a locker room full of turds.

No but he might be able to roll them in glitter and hope some sticks.

Already talking about us

:lol:

It's the job he really wanted I've no doubt about that. Ellis probably sacked Di Canio in a hurry because he saw our fixture list and didn't want us in there looking for a new manager in a few games time.

It's a fitting appointment as he's been one of my most hated people in football since his playing days.

It's the type of logic we see regularly on here. He's uglier than Pardew as well, so maybe he'll not be able to organise a side either.  :laugh2: