Sunderland

Nobody

Just had a text off me dad re: the '98 (was it) play off final.

Now i generally don't get involved in the them and us bollocks, i couldn't give a monkeys what they're up to. But watching that game on tv with the auld fella was such an awesome day. I've never seen me dad cry but he was close that day, he was absolutely fucking elated when mickey gray spunked his spot kick. Feel free to mock the pettyness and small time behaviour of a then 50 year old bloke, but i reckon i'll take a few cans of guinness round to their house on sunday in the hope of a repeat.  :bluestar:

I got 9/1 off Ladbrokes so stuck £25 on them to win. Also had a free £10 bet at BetFred who also did 9/1 so stuck it on there too.

Watching the game with a mackem mate, happy for them to win it now if I net £340.

I can't believe people are actually contemplating watching this shite on sunday.

I'm fed up to the back teeth of coming in from work this week to see them on North East Tonight every fucking night.

I want them to get absolutely fucking hammered but am terrified that they are flukey enough to do what Wigan did last year and win it.

One things for sure though, I WILL NOT BE WATCHING IT!

I got 9/1 off Ladbrokes so stuck £25 on them to win. Also had a free £10 bet at BetFred who also did 9/1 so stuck it on there too.

Watching the game with a mackem mate, happy for them to win it now if I net £340.

Problem with that bet though is they could draw after 90 minutes and then win in extra time or on penalties and they've won the Cup and you don't get a penny. That's why I took the 9/2 for them to win the trophy.

I can't believe people are actually contemplating watching this s**** on sunday.

I'm fed up to the back teeth of coming in from work this week to see them on North East Tonight every f***ing night.

I want them to get absolutely f***ing hammered but am terrified that they are flukey enough to do what Wigan did last year and win it.

One things for sure though, I WILL NOT BE WATCHING IT!

Wigan weren't flukey, they were the better team on  the day.

Problem with that bet though is they could draw after 90 minutes and then win in extra time or on penalties and they've won the Cup and you don't get a penny. That's why I took the 9/2 for them to win the trophy.

Hang on a minute. I laid £10 on them to win on Betfair and got 10/1. Are you saying this only counts if they win after 90 minutes?

Hang on a minute. I laid £10 on them to win on Betfair and got 10/1. Are you saying this only counts if they win after 90 minutes?

Yeah "To win" means to win the game in 90 minutes.  You can bet separately on them winning in extra time, winning on pens or just to lift the trophy though any victory method.

Let's be honest though, the draw meant they had no choice but to. MK Dons were about 6 minutes away from putting them out, then they played much better teams than them the rest of the way so could hardly not take those games seriously, otherwise they'd have been mauled. The cup is not our priority like the club's stated, but against Man City we gave it a shot and ran them close.

Yeah "To win" means to win the game in 90 minutes.  You can bet separately on them winning in extra time, winning on pens or just to lift the trophy though any victory method.

FML. They will probably win in extra time or on penalties now.  :rant:

Let's be honest though, the draw meant they had no choice but to. MK Dons were about 6 minutes away from putting them out, then they played much better teams than them the rest of the way so could hardly not take those games seriously, otherwise they'd have been mauled. The cup is not our priority like the club's stated, but against Man City we gave it a shot and ran them close.

You sound bitter