Sunderland

Nobody

Aye, fair play to Hendo. I fully expected him to turn out like Carroll and Downing did but he's accidentally bloomed into a decent player.

He's surrounded by technically excellent players, no wonder he looks good. Looks the worst of the lot in my opinion and he's an average footballer. If anything, Sterling has impressed me the most, kid is looking better every day.

Aye, fair play to Hendo. I fully expected him to turn out like Carroll and Downing did but he's accidentally bloomed into a decent player.

He's surrounded by technically excellent players, no wonder he looks good. Looks the worst of the lot in my opinion and he's an average footballer. If anything, Sterling has impressed me the most, kid is looking better every day.

:lol: Suarez and Sturridge aside he's been their best player this season

I never understood the point of him at all until this season but he has come on a bundle thus making your critique unfair imo. Contributes nigh on every match.

I never understood the point of him at all until this season but he has come on a bundle thus making your critique unfair imo. Contributes nigh on every match.

Aye. He used to be the most terrified, powder puff player around. Really come into his own this season though.

Henderson has come on but he will be like most other's who play well in the league then go on to do fuck all in Europe or for England.

:lol: Suarez and Sturridge aside he's been their best player this season

http://liverpoolfclatestnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/4546__3984__coutinho263_51fe41847710d253471136.jpg

Henderson's will always be underrated as he was seen as a total joke from the beginning, happens to a lot of player when they don't immediately set the world alight after a big move.

EDIT: He's been better than Courtinho.

No where near as good over the course of the season. Maybe over the last 4 weeks he has but Coutinho has been excellent all season. Henderson was pretty average pre-Christmas.

Hendo is an excellent player man, wish we had him as well. There's a ton of Liverpool players that Rodgers has brought in that have looked the part, or, turned some of the KD signings into something.

Guest palnese

Hendo is an excellent player man, wish we had him as well. There's a ton of Liverpool players that Rodgers has brought in that have looked the part, or, turned some of the KD signings into something.

He's far from excellent. He's an average player with a good engine, imo.

What is it with their constant desire to be liked by others?

If we received such a patronising little pat on the head from someone who just gave us a howking in a cup final I'd tell them to go f*ck themselves.

What is it with their constant desire to be liked by others?

If we received such a patronising little pat on the head from someone who just gave us a howking in a cup final I'd tell them to go f*ck themselves.

It's not about being liked, or disliked. It's about treating fellow fans as you would wish to be treat yourself. There should be more behaviour like this, rather than the hatred that we sometimes see post match.  Most Sunderland fans, like me, expected a defeat but hoped that we could sneak a win. It came as no surprise that City lifted the cup, so there was no need for anger or resentment. The fans were there to party and hopefully win a long awaited cup, not to cause trouble, and that should be commended not condemned.

The fans that travelled down to London over the weekend have been widely praised by almost everyone who encountered them. There was an estimated 35,000+ Sunderland fans there, and only 5 arrests according to the MPS.

If I ever seen a Sunderland fan doing what the lad in the link below has done, I'd be embarrassed for him :-

https://www.facebook.com/adam.southern1

:idiot2: