Sunderland

Nobody

Forgetting about us for a minute, didn't realise just where they are in the league.

http://i.imgur.com/qJ3EON8.png

:lol:

If you lot don't start picking up some points soon you'll be down there with us.

Isn't North East football fantastic?  :(

Agree.

Mackems remaining home games are nearly all ones you wouldn't normally expect them to win, but if they cant score then they are going to drop a lot of points to relegation rivals. Interesting that MOTD pointed out they have won 1 of their last 12, guess who that was against.

Can see them winning enough to finish above us to be honest.

Mackems remaining home games are nearly all ones you wouldn't normally expect them to win, but if they cant score then they are going to drop a lot of points to relegation rivals. Interesting that MOTD pointed out they have won 1 of their last 12, guess who that was against.

Can see them winning enough to finish above us to be honest.

Nah, we have enough about us to finish mid table now. I doubt they will finish above us, beat us in the Derby again yes but not finish above us.

Guest antz1uk

I do rather enjoy being in the Championship

The year we were in was quite refreshing, great away days, honest football, wasn't the greatest quality no, but at least it was away from the hype of the 'EPL' brand. It would do us wonders being down there again as he wouldn't get much exposure for his toxic brand and might just see him shove off (not that I am saying i'd like to be down there) just looking at things from a different angle

I do rather enjoy being in the Championship

The year we were in was quite refreshing, great away days, honest football, wasn't the greatest quality no, but at least it was away from the hype of the 'EPL' brand. It would do us wonders being down there again as he wouldn't get much exposure for his toxic brand and might just see him shove off (not that I am saying i'd like to be down there) just looking at things from a different angle

I just liked being the big fish in the small pond

Sunderland's form is even worse than ours, not a chance they're getting 8 points more than us from the rest of the season.  If the Pardew derby curse is broken they may not win another game this season.

2 wins in their last 15 and one of those was their obligatory win over us, think Burnley will beat them personally.  Still probably get another 3 points off us if Carver is still here though and manage to escape again.