Sunderland

Nobody

Not surprised Poyet hasn't been given any assurances on funds, which isn't really his fault. They've spent so much on so much shite over the years.

Their transfer window just gone really was ridiculously bad. Mignolet, Rose and Sessegnon - three of their four best players - gone and not even close to being replaced.

Bri Aslett ‏@bri_aslett 1h

@ForzaSunderland @OptaJoe @Josh_AskingA cos hes a Sunderland obsessed mag like most of them are, look for our result before theirs probably

Forza Sunderland ‏@ForzaSunderland 1h

@bri_aslett thought as much. Suspicious that @optajoe is a Mag too mind

:lol:

Social Magedia!

This fella seems to have things in perspective though (RT from NUFCThreatLevel):

Micky Jones. ‏@MickyJSafc 6h

Steven Taylor's Nanna and Grandad should of been bunged in the gas chambers with all Jew's, they're partially to blame for his birth.

Personally, I believe this level of ignorance and idiocy has absolutely no place in 2013 Britain. It's 'should HAVE' you thick mackem tramp.

Guest Slippery Sam

there should be some sort of limit on how far back and individual can crow about a result because bringing up something that took place 105 years ago is quite pathetic

No need for a limit.  It says more about them than our words can possibly say, and gives great credence to the letters SMB.

Thick in the head to make it look like that. No way that thing is ever left alone north of the Tyne.

Unless it's in Ashington.  Surprisingly big SAFC following there, marra [/oldmackemstale]

Probably because there's been a steady stream of mackems spilling out of Wearside down the generations. I mean would you want to live there?

Thick in the head to make it look like that. No way that thing is ever left alone north of the Tyne.

Unless it's in Ashington.  Surprisingly big SAFC following there, marra [/oldmackemstale]

Probably because there's been a steady stream of mackems spilling out of Wearside down the generations. I mean would you want to live there?

Well if it wasn't for the north sea they would have the area all they way to Holland and Belgium.

Oh and if people didn't die, they would have way bigger crowds then NUFC.

what was the graveyards thing again? I remember the claim the North Sea eats up most of their catchment area but the dead???

Ahh one of them was claiming they owuld have more fans if it wasn't for people dying or summik.

what was the graveyards thing again? I remember the claim the North Sea eats up most of their catchment area but the dead???

Ahh one of them was claiming they owuld have more fans if it wasn't for people dying or summik.

Serious?

yeah im pretty sure. Tt was in the same discussion about the north sea being a barrier to them.  Its in one of the old sunderland threads.

Serious?

yeah im pretty sure. Tt was in the same discussion about the north sea being a barrier to them.  Its in one of the old sunderland threads.

one of them claimed that 3 or 4 people in his block had died,he then went on to claim if this was an average carried on throughout the ground it could account for whatever amount of empty seats.

I see 'Bardo' is back in the fold. I thought he'd be chased out of town for his Instagram antics

The majority of our fans I speak to don't want to see him play again. Aside from the fact he's shite and probably our fourth best right back at present you can't laugh at the club who pays you a wage well above your ability when they lose. Especially when the reason you're in the stands in the first place is because you turned up to training still pissed. Got to say I'm with the majority on this.