Pole reversals

Mr Logic

Everyone familiar with the idea that the earths magnetic field has flipped in the past, north to south and back again?

The evidence is in all the strata of the earth apparently. Did you also know that the earths magnetic field is currently weakening. Some claim alarmingly so.

How much do we know about magnetism, and in particular a planetary field. My guess would be pretty damn little, don't think current theories can answer all the evidence.

This is interesting.. 

This is even more interesting..

In this video series the currently accepted theories of physics and astrophysics are shaken to the core by a radical new theory of the fundamental forces in all matter.

You will be amazed as a magnetic model of the dome at CERN is used to create a 100 mm diameter plasma Sun with a 300 mm diameter equatorial disc of plasma around it!

All the plasma videos are actual footage with no enhancement or manipulation other than speed. In other words, this is real thing. Hard to believe, but it is all true.

Does existing life survive a pole shift and why is it a pattern that repeats? 

Guest bimpy474

I think they are supposed to flip very soon, have done in the past and another flip is overdue i think i read recently.

Our time on the planet is but just a fraction compared to the life of the earth itself. We will still be finding things out for years to come yet.

There are very well documented holes in the Earths magnetic field. Satellites are switched off for example when passing over cetain known areas, mostly in the South Atlantic I think. From what I've watched and read this should have no effect on day to day lives.

I'm not watching those 30min videos, what are you trying to present?

Also, I've only watched that first video, but is he saying gravity is explained by electromagnetism?

Not at all.  Polar shifts are well documented and evident in ancient strata.  My facepalm is at your insistence in bringing non existent things onto the discussion.  What do aliens have to do with magnetic shift?

Not at all.  Polar shifts are well documented and evident in ancient strata.  My facepalm is at your insistence in bringing non existent things onto the discussion.  What do aliens have to do with magnetic shift?

Aliens, who the hell mentioned aliens. What non-existent things. Underground bases? I thought they were common knowledge. As to why they exist we could hypothesise for a long time I guess. It was just a flippant remark. Apologies.

There are very well documented holes in the Earths magnetic field. Satellites are switched off for example when passing over cetain known areas, mostly in the South Atlantic I think. From what I've watched and read this should have no effect on day to day lives.

Also, I've only watched that first video, but is he saying gravity is explained by electromagnetism?

I'm not trying to present anything. Just sharing something I found interesting and wondered if anyone had some input that would prove even more interesting.

I don't know what the guy is suggesting re gravity and electomagnetism. I just found it interesting. It may or may not expalin 'spin' in the universe, I don't know.

Choosing not to watch the videos is absolutely fine, but how do you expect to learn anything... it's like the TLDR hahahahaha gif.

Not that I am suggesting these videos are the pinnacle of knowledge, nor are you obliged to be interested in the same things that I am. :)

I'm not trying to present anything. Just sharing something I found interesting and wondered if anyone had some input that would prove even more interesting.

I don't know what the guy is suggesting re gravity and electomagnetism. I just found it interesting. It may or may not expalin 'spin' in the universe, I don't know.

Choosing not to watch the videos is absolutely fine, but how do you expect to learn anything... it's like the TLDR hahahahaha gif.

Not that I am suggesting these videos are the pinnacle of knowledge, nor are you obliged to be interested in the same things that I am. :)

I don't think it does explain spin in the universe. Well, it may explain spin due to electro magnetism, but not that due to gravity. Or any other force imparted on an object in a vacuum to make it spin.